No announcement yet.

Finally watched Cotto vs Marg 2...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally watched Cotto vs Marg 2...

What a bull**** stoppage. Cotto was fighting well but that was no redemption margarito was never hurt and was getting better. I'll be honest obviously Cotto would have won, but i dont know what Cotto was happy about it the way it ended. BS stoppage how can Cotto fans be happy
    Last edited by WarMaidana; 12-09-2011, 11:04 PM. Reason: made mistake

No point, his eye was swollen shut. U have to protect the fighter, who cares about screaming fans. I rather have my vision than fans.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
      What a bull**** stoppage. Cotto was fighting well but that was no redemption margarito was never hurt and was getting better. I'll be honest obviously margarito would have won, but i dont know what Cotto was happy about it the way it ended. BS stoppage how can Cotto fans be happy

Comment

Comment

Comment

Margarito had 9 rounds to deliver some serious punishment but he failed. I don't think he would deliver any for the next 3 rounds.

Comment

I'm extremely happy. I wasn't expecting Cotto to go in there and knock him out. I figured he'd stop due to that eye. It wasn't like the first fight, and Cotto had just gotten saved. He was whooping Margarito and still strong. Margarito wasn't gonna win, and there was no reason to sacrifice his eye anymore. Margarito and his team may've been too stupid to realize the danger, but at least the doctor's weren't.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                I'm extremely happy. I wasn't expecting Cotto to go in there and knock him out. I figured he'd stop due to that eye. It wasn't like the first fight, and Cotto had just gotten saved. He was whooping Margarito and still strong. Margarito wasn't gonna win, and there was no reason to sacrifice his eye anymore. Margarito and his team may've been too stupid to realize the danger, but at least the doctor's weren't.
                Solid post. I agree

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                  What a bull**** stoppage. Cotto was fighting well but that was no redemption margarito was never hurt and was getting better. I'll be honest obviously margarito would have won, but i dont know what Cotto was happy about it the way it ended. BS stoppage how can Cotto fans be happy
                  Everyone that is responding to your comments are Cotto fans, i am with you on your assessment. Not saying Margarito was winning or what not, but Margarito did a lot more damage then was accredited, the bias was apparent.

Comment

they should have let the fight go on. him losing an eye would have been satisfaction for cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X