Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYSAC on Margarito: We messed up, it should never have come to this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYSAC on Margarito: We messed up, it should never have come to this.

At the end of the License deliberation meeting with the NYSAC a reporter asked the NYSAC if it should have come to this?

To which he replies that not it should have never. That they should have streamlined and expedited the petition and should have never made Margarito come all the way to NY from the Mountains of Mexico, interrupting his training and further breaking his focus by dragging this process out so much.

No ****, you should get sued if Margarito loses just so this doesn't happen again to any fighter.

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
    At the end of the License deliberation meeting with the NYSAC a reporter asked the NYSAC if it should have come to this?

To which he replies that not it should have never. That they should have streamlined and expedited the petition and should have never made Margarito come all the way to NY from the Mountains of Mexico, interrupting his training and further breaking his focus by dragging this process out so much.

No ****, you should get sued if Margarito loses just so this doesn't happen again to any fighter.
    They are right it should never have came to that..... MARGARITO SHOULD NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO FIGHT PERIOD......

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
      They are right it should never have came to that..... MARGARITO SHOULD NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO FIGHT PERIOD......
      yep I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post

its still arums fault

Comment

If Margarito's team would have send all the paper work. Then we wouldn't have this problem

Comment

i dont even care who is to blame

the fight is on and thats all i care about

Comment

For all the hate Bob Arum gets on these boards, all of you blood thirsty boxing fans who really don't give a damn about the health of either Margarito or Cotto should be thanking him for paying off the NYSAC to get this fight sanctioned.

Boxing fans are the most ruthless and depraved in all of sports.

Margarito will probably end up blind.

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
              i dont even care who is to blame

the fight is on and thats all i care about
              What more needs to be said?

Comment

I'm glad this day is over with and we have a fight.Had garcia stopped the fight sooner all of this boiling mess wouldn't of happen to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
                  pretty much so. they rejected margarito's initial application on oct.31st, and boldly stated they would not grant one, but lo and behold. then came the first hearing. then came the exam. then came the second hearing... and the fight is on lol!

Comment

Working...
                  X