Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will HBO even approve Pac vs Margarito? Or....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO will, whether they like it or not. It is guaranteed to make money. It may not be as much as they want, but it will make money than a lot of those other PPV farce. Morals have long gone in determining boxing matches. Its all about money.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      I will be giving out free streams. The less people that pay for that garbage the better.
      you seriously reffering to PW as the NEW blood and guts warrior?? lmao.....

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I will be giving out free streams. The less people that pay for that garbage the better.
        This is a very good idea, thanks.

And the more Pacquiaos numbers decrease. Arum will never know you contributed...

Comment

2010 was not a good year for boxing!

Comment

It'll be interesting to hear the commentary for this fight. I know Lampley just hates Margarito's guts. That was evident after Margarito destroyed their Rican gravy train even before anybody knew about the plaster scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Smart man. This way when it Flops, u can argue how Floyd deserves more! HAHA...

In all serious though, it is a slap in the face to us fans to charge for a fight like this. I'm just curious as to how Arum is going to try and justify it.
              I have to agree. Margarito is a disgrace for boxing, shouldn't even be allowed to box anymore. Can you imagine the effect this will have on all those wannabe cheaters? Cheating works!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                It'll be interesting to hear the commentary for this fight. I know Lampley just hates Margarito's guts. That was evident after Margarito destroyed their Rican gravy train even before anybody knew about the plaster scandal.
                "looks like Margarito's punches have lost the power that they once had....or the plaster." "....bang! bang! 17 punch combination by pacman!"

Comment

Will Bob have to go solo on this one and do a independent PPV? I dont see HBO approving this farce of a fight, and hope they tell Arum to go fuk himself.
                  hbo might pick this one up, but you know the commentators will rip on arum and pac for making this fight so in the end, it would be a better idea if top rank got their own commentators to avoid the criticism on air.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                    hbo might pick this one up, but you know the commentators will rip on arum and pac for making this fight so in the end, it would be a better idea if top rank got their own commentators to avoid the criticism on air.
                    Well like I stated earlier.... I'm just curious to hear how Arum is going to try and justify this matchup. Margarito has done absolutely squat to deserve this shot. I'd prefer Pac/Bradley so that Pac can derail that hype train.

Comment

Well like I stated earlier.... I'm just curious to hear how Arum is going to try and justify this matchup. Margarito has done absolutely squat to deserve this shot. I'd prefer Pac/Bradley so that Pac can derail that hype train.
                      It will probably be 40% pac "boxing hero" angle in that he is going to knock out a reformed cheater and 40% fighitng 8th title 8th weight class, and 20% guy floyd wouldn't fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X