No announcement yet.

I HATE my job!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I HATE my job!

Ok guys please help me out here this is important to me.

I'll explain by describing the folks I work with.

First there is this supermodel wannabe chick. She's kinda hot but she's really pushing it. She's always applying make-up and fixing her hair and what not. She is extremely self centered and never cares for anyone else. She is also as dumb as a box of rox, and I still find it surprising that she even has the brain power ton continue to breathe.

The next chick is the complete opposite. She's probably the smartest girl that I ever met in my life but she's sooooo ****ing ugly I can't believe it. She's like a 0 on a scale from 1 to 10. I also doubt she even showers and shaves. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat LOL.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the ****ing stoner. And this guy is more than just your avarage pothead. In fact, he's baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober for the last 10 years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a homeless guy from the 60s, and to make things worse, he brings his ****ing dog to work. Every ****ing day we have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half stoned from the second hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are almost constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every ****ing day.

Anyway, I drive these ****tards around in my van and we solve mysteries and ****.

Originally posted by ticklegore_ View Post
    Ok guys please help me out here this is important to me.

I'll explain by describing the folks I work with.

First there is this supermodel wannabe chick. She's kinda hot but she's really pushing it. She's always applying make-up and fixing her hair and what not. She is extremely self centered and never cares for anyone else. She is also as dumb as a box of rox, and I still find it surprising that she even has the brain power ton continue to breathe.

The next chick is the complete opposite. She's probably the smartest girl that I ever met in my life but she's sooooo ****ing ugly I can't believe it. She's like a 0 on a scale from 1 to 10. I also doubt she even showers and shaves. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat LOL.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the ****ing stoner. And this guy is more than just your avarage pothead. In fact, he's baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober for the last 10 years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a homeless guy from the 60s, and to make things worse, he brings his ****ing dog to work. Every ****ing day we have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half stoned from the second hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are almost constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every ****ing day.

Anyway, I drive these ****tards around in my van and we solve mysteries and ****.
    Are you the blond guy?

Comment

Nice copy and paste clown

Comment

quit and become a wholesale cocaine trafficker. That way you can earn 100 MILLION dollars a year part time.

Comment

Working...
        X