Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rewatch and re-score alexander/kotelnik (video included)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

116-112 Kotelnik.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
      Kotelnik got robbed. The fight was not even close.
      every round was close so I could see why some would say that especially if you favor one boxer over the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        every round was close so I could see why some would say that especially if you favor one boxer over the other.
        Yeah cos Andriy Kotelnik has a massive fanbase....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Yeah cos Andriy Kotelnik has a massive fanbase....
          not necessarily kotelnik's fanbase. but khan fans want to ***** all over alexander so that khan looks better.

Comment

Khan looked like Ali compared to Alexander against Kotelnik....FACT

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
              Khan looked like Ali compared to Alexander against Kotelnik....FACT
              khan had a better performance than alexander, but styles make fights.

Comment

not necessarily kotelnik's fanbase. but khan fans want to ***** all over alexander so that khan looks better.
                I could give 2 fuks. I'd prefer Khan to ***** all over Alexander himself.

Comment

Nothing to do with that. I was actually hoping for a great performance from Alexander. But Kotelnik made devon look average and at the end of the night i thought Kotelnik got robbed.

Comment

That's just bull****. I was rooting for Alexander because he has a more exciting style than Kotelnik.

Comment

Kotelnik won 116-112He dominated the second half of the fight. He won 8 of the last 10 rounds. Alexander got too much credit for his workrate. He was throwing, but he was getting blocked and a lot of the time he looked like he was just flailing. Kotelnik won clearly and was landing the punches that were snapping back Alexander's head.

W/e though its in the past and it wouldnt be the first time Kotelnik didnt get the benefit of the doubt (junior witter)

Comment

Working...
                      X