Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RICKY HATTON s biggest mistake is FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR.!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muxibinha View Post
    Yea and I heard that FLOYD was of course late for an hour and HATTON train with Lee Beer and that FLOYD showed up finally and made HATTON do a lot of work on mits and other stuff.
    HATTON SR. said wtf is Floyd doing he is gonna kill him!

But anyway its HATTON s fault FLOYD SR.!
    Who in the hell is Lee Beer? Surely you mean Lee Beard!!

I like Hatton but it feels like he's looking for excuses in the Floyd Sr and overtraining stuff! Before the fight his dad Ray Hatton said Hatton looks better than ever and looks relaxed and seems better than he was pre fight against Floyd Jr! Pac Man knocks his head off and suddenly Ray Hatton said when he saw Hatton pre fight he wanted to call the fight off as he wasn't ready etc... I think Floyd Sr is a d*ck for being late for training etc... but Hatton could fight Pac 10 times and he would lose 10 times. Hatton is good but he's not on Pac or Floyd Jr's level!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muxibinha View Post
      STFU COMPLETE MORON. G

******S like you and LARRYX said that HATTON never looked better then in MALIGNAGGI fight and that he will smash PACMAN in few rounds.

AND now you come up with crap that he aint the same since FLOYD fight.

How da fuk is that.
      He won almost all 12 rounds against LASCANO and he look unbeliveble against MALIGNAGGI.

FRAUD BUMWEATHER nuthuggers are basicly all COMPLETE ******S!
      you have failed on so many levels
      bless ya

Comment

I actually thought teaming up with Mayweather Snr would do him some good, sure it was a strange choice of trainer but I thought he'd be able to improve Hatton.

Unfortunately Hatton isnt exactly the type of dog you can teach new tricks to, especially since he is so eager to please his fans

Comment

I actually thought teaming up with Mayweather Snr would do him some good, sure it was a strange choice of trainer but I thought he'd be able to improve Hatton.

Unfortunately Hatton isnt exactly the type of dog you can teach new tricks to, especially since he is so eager to please his fans

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
            you have failed on so many levels
            bless ya

Your father fail when he was fu.ckin that pig of your momma!

Comment

Working...
            X