Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ban Badge: Proud Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread should, if my calculations are correct, get you your SECOND ban.

wear it proudly as well.

dummy.

Comment

I shoulda thought of this tread 1st. Probably wouldn't have gotten the response yours will though. I just recently got banned for what I consider maybe thee most trivial of circumstances. It did however feel like i was betrayed by a parent though.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
        I think I was banned 4 times last year. And yes, being banned is like quiting drugs. I am never going back to incarceration no more.

Welcome back blackman.
        Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        You are now excepted!
        Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
        Welcome back Terrel, a prime example that bad things can happen to good people.. Keep punching champ..
        Thank you, my brothers from different mothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          this thread should, if my calculations are correct, get you your SECOND ban.

wear it proudly as well.

dummy.
          Even the first ban made no sense. Racist comments towards blacks? I'm black for gods sake

Maybe the admin didn't know.

Comment

Terrel is just another statistic! Young brotha getting caught up in the system. smh. Find jesus man, find jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I shoulda thought of this tread 1st. Probably wouldn't have gotten the response yours will though. I just recently got banned for what I consider maybe thee most trivial of circumstances. It did however feel like i was betrayed by a parent though.
              Keep your chin up, friend. You are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Terrel is just another statistic! Young brotha getting caught up in the system. smh. Find jesus man, find jesus.
                I found Jesus, Nat. Before I could answer though he ran back over the border. Though, thinking about it now, maybe that was 'a' Jesus and not 'the' Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  I found Jesus, Nat. Before I could answer though he ran back over the border. Though, thinking about it now, maybe that was 'a' Jesus and not 'the' Jesus.
                  you're thinking of "Hey-Zeus". This guy:

He's pretty cool and all but I'm talking about Jesus:

Comment

You missed a lot since you were gone. By a lot, I mean nothing really.

Comment

Waiting for someone in the Dome to create a racists against black thread and putting Terrell at the top of the list.

Comment

Working...
                      X