No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Lopez Hoping To Get a Crack at Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    What does he have to do with juanma and mikey garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post

Is this supposed to hurt my feelings or something?? I'm a fan of the sport as a whole not just maidana.

Comment

Be careful what you ask for Juanma you just might get it , and if you get it, man are you gonna get it...could be a good fight tho

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          too bad juanma doesnt have a glass jaw learn the difference it will be a good fight but its a 50/50 fight
          you delusional fuk LMAO

Comment

my compa would get toyed the entire fight - juanma don't have anything for garcia.

Comment

too bad juanma doesnt have a glass jaw learn the difference it will be a good fight but its a 50/50 fight
              50/50??? cool story bro

your pr so i guess your common sense out the window.

Comment

I'm not sure how you see this as a "50/50" fight? Juanma couldn't do anything with Salido in two fights and Mikey boxed Salido's ears off.

If they fought I would root for Juanma but I know this is a fight he would get stopped in. Sorry buddy, just say'n...

Comment

Damn bro please stop posting you make the rest of us P.R.s look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Mac Stud View Post
                    I'm not sure how you see this as a "50/50" fight? Juanma couldn't do anything with Salido in two fights and Mikey boxed Salido's ears off.

If they fought I would root for Juanma but I know this is a fight he would get stopped in. Sorry buddy, just say'n...

I wouldnt say Mikey Garcia would win cause salido beat him and garcia beat salido. Styles makes fights and Salidos style of keep pushing and stay on top of juanma was what worked because Juanma was to brave or stupid to box around and attack the way mickey did. Garcia was smart juanma was t. Remember forres>Mosley>Mayorga>Forrest is based on style.

Onto the figgt i think Mikey would demolish Juanma cause he is a superior boxer who also has pop and really smart. I have always liked this Kid ever since he started boxing this kid its on another level at an early age based on his intelligince in the ring. I didnt see him make a mental mistake and always kept his cool. The only thing i havent seen from garcia is how he handles power punchers punch and for that i give Juanma a punchers chance. Hopefully if Garcia has a strong jaw he will be the complete package in a Boxer.

Comment

Look how this guy has fallen!

Comment

Working...
                      X