Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao asks BIR for time to present records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Henares said that manny is facing contempt charges and not tax evasion charges.

I think that clears things up.

Comment

Originally posted by WHY U MAD SON View Post
      Manny is a true piece of **** who does a nice guy routine. There is NOTHING I detest worst than a phony. At least Floyd keeps it real, and sincere.

Pacquiao will be getting bent over the sink soon enough by Bubba and his boys.
      I doubt it, I'm sure whoever his cell mate is, will have to meet some kinda catchweight demand

Comment

Translation = I need more time to ask uncle Bob for another Cash advance to pay off the Tax debts I've been dodging :P

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          You had your chance to obey the law Pacquiao...You chose to do the wrong thing, so stop crying, complaining and do your 2 years...dont try to fix it now, its too late for that...You should have fought Floyd and took less, but now you dont need to worry about that at all...Floyd will finish Cotto, do his 3 months, then he will fight Martinez, and Martinez will take the blood and urine..Night-night, keep ya butthole tight!
          What an ignorant clown. No site beats Boxingscene for malicious ignorant clowns.

Comment

pay your taxes manny

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
              I doubt it, I'm sure whoever his cell mate is, will have to meet some kinda catchweight demand

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                this is kinda sad. but funny watching the Pac fans become "*****s" all of a sudden!!!
                that poster is actually pretty good

Comment

Lucky hes not dealing with the IRS!!

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    So Henares said that manny is facing contempt charges and not tax evasion charges.

I think that clears things up.
                    Correct. Contempt charges because he failed to obey summons sent to him. The presumption that he has committed tax evasion comes in only if the tax authorities find out EVENTUALLY that he has underdeclared at least 30% of his income.

Comment

Working...
                    X