Are You Afraid to Die?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Afraid to Die?

Do you fear death?

I dont. I realized this when I was on a flight last weekend. It was the calmest I have ever been during a turbulence and thought to myself im more accepting of whatever my fate would be. I think I can look death straight in the face and take whatever it brings.

Nope. Not at all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

that's because you feinted bro...you were just dreaming...i had to drag you back to your GTR and drove home...sorry about the dents, i didnt see that trash can

Comment

I don't fear death in the slightest, I just fear the impact on my family and friends it would leave.

I've seen that **** happen too often.

Comment

Not like I want to die, there's still money to be made, people to meet, and places to see. But the last thing I'm ****ing scared of is dying.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            that's because you feinted bro...you were just dreaming...i had to drag you back to your GTR and drove home...sorry about the dents, i didnt see that trash can
            u bastard mak, u cant borrow my car anymore.

that Super Silver paintjob aint cheap
            Last edited by KING MEAT; 07-28-2011, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              Not like I want to die, there's still money to be made, people to meet, and places to see. But the last thing I'm ****ing scared of is dying.
              What about being murdered or the process of someone doing so to you?

Comment

The only time I would fear death would be if I was in a dangerous situation (I.E. Parachuting out of a plane, which I don't plan on doing).

Comment

All to easy to be cool about it, depends on the kind of death, scenario, all sorts.

Guys these days, its cool not to give a sheet about anything.

Get a gun to your head whilst in the road with a family member, you'll soon be less than calm and preying for your life, feeling like you haven't lived half of it and its the biggest injustice going.

Comment

I'm not afraid to die, I'm just afraid to die painfully. Like being tortured or drowning, or something equally horrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X