Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara v Canelo Alvarez - 154 - who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara should be able to win this fight by a very wide decision.

Comment

I was talking to a friend of mine earlier about this. Lara wins by UD. Although Lara is no Floyd, I still think he moves too much and counters too well for Canelo. This would be another boring fight with Lara exhibiting too many skills for Canelo.

It seems Canelo is more interested in fighting guys that Lara beat.

Comment

If slow ass plodding punchbag Angulo was tagging Lara then canelo will too and more often.

Comment

Canelo could be facing him next but he has chosen to quietly tip toe around the guy. Tells you everything you need to know right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            If slow ass plodding punchbag Angulo was tagging Lara then canelo will too and more often.
            Yes because Canelo and Angulo have similiar styles.

Canelo doesn't throw nearly as much. Lest we forget, Lara made Angulo quit.

Unless Canelo has some inner fight in him that we have yet to see, then Lara has this pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May
              Yes cause Canelo has the same gas tank as Angulo and takes shots as good as Angulo and also hits as hard as Angulo.

Good comparison bro!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                I was talking to a friend of mine earlier about this. Lara wins by UD. Although Lara is no Floyd, I still think he moves too much and counters too well for Canelo. This would be another boring fight with Lara exhibiting too many skills for Canelo.

It seems Canelo is more interested in fighting guys that Lara beat.
                Well, Canelo just loss. He's more likely to take a 'tune-up', rather than to take a more risky fight. Better to build his confidence back up. Afterwards, I figure he'll do Cotto (if Cotto loses, haha), or maybe Lara.

Not sure who would win should they face each other.

Comment

Lara would undress him like mayweather did...

Canelo is a decent fighter, but i never thought he was great, I dont think lara is that great but def better than canelo..

Lara reminds me of the new casamoyer, minus the roughhouse tactics.

I like lara to cruise to a decision in a fight that probably looks alot like donaire-rigo

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Lara is a one dimensional hype job but he is also a counter puncher. Interesting.
                    He is a great counter puncher. You ever see the man step forward in a fight because I haven't?

Comment

I don't now, but when Lara fights, he stinks out the joint guaranteed, fool is boring as f@ck.

Comment

Working...
                      X