No announcement yet.

so theres this fat girl in my class...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Its not what you think. I met her within a day after she messaged me online. She sent me underwear pics after a few texts so I thought she just wants to fuck. She looked cute in her pics, she didn't look huge, just thick. I figured what does it matter, its just pussy.

I get there, she looked way different. I think she used pics of her sister. She was much heavier and uglier. I didn't want to be rude so we got some drinks. She insisted going back to her place. Rather than doing the noble thing, I said the hell with it. I went all this way, might as well smash it. How bad can it be, right?

The answer is very bad. I almost gagged a few times.

It's not like I can't do much better. When it comes to just getting laid I'm not picky at all. But that's the last time I fuck a slop of that magnitude.. I literally just lost my appetite typing this.
    Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    We need to see these Texts//Pics to see if you were in fact deceived
    he PMed me the underwear pics earlier...
    Last edited by -jose-; 11-27-2012, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

Being that you're Puerto Rican, you must have had your fair share of fat chicks eh?

Comment

Being that you're Puerto Rican, you must have had your fair share of fat chicks eh?

by the ton!

Comment

Comment

Are those Curtains ???

Comment

Its not what you think. I met her within a day after she messaged me online. She sent me underwear pics after a few texts so I thought she just wants to fuck. She looked cute in her pics, she didn't look huge, just thick. I figured what does it matter, its just pussy.

I get there, she looked way different. I think she used pics of her sister. She was much heavier and uglier. I didn't want to be rude so we got some drinks. She insisted going back to her place. Rather than doing the noble thing, I said the hell with it. I went all this way, might as well smash it. How bad can it be, right?

It's not like I can't do much better. When it comes to just getting laid I'm not picky at all. But that's the last time I fuck a slop of that magnitude.. I literally just lost my appetite typing this.
              whats her ethnicity?

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                There is a fat girl in one of my classes. She was giving a presentation today and i thought to my self...damn this girl is fat...then i started to think...you know what, this girl is actually pretty. This girl has genuine potentail, i started to see through all the chub on her face and saw a beutiful girl. Like she would be a perfect 10. Suks that she had to stuff her self full of lard, what a waste. Why did she have to do that to herself? You guys ever see fat girls that would have been solid hotties?
                really fat not chubby?

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
                  whats her ethnicity?
                  She's white, didn't ask her nationality. Why you ask?

Comment

I commend you for your act of valor. honestly, don't know how you did it. My jimmy would've been as soft as noodles. lol green k sent for your bravery!

Comment

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! damn you tocayo!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X