Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Cotto- Margarito............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After realizing the bull**** you guys were calling a crack was just thread you had to resort to name calling and coming up with dumb **** just to feel better about the fact that Margarito is going to punish Cotto. Cotto is going to target Margarito's weak eye and all Margarito has to do is target Cotto's weak heart and it's over again.

Cry more babies, cry more.

Comment

he has to not give tony any room and use his shorter arms,rip off some combos and clinch,keep turning margo and target that eye.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Cotto did show some power against the bigger Mayorga though. Remember he hit Mayorga so hard in the head that Mayorga thought it broke his arm, just saying,LOL!! Takes some kinda power to do that!!
        Buaaaaahhhhh LMAO!!! True!! It was a classic. Then 10 seconds later he quit. Owned!

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
          Marquez to me is better than Froch. I'm pretty sure many people would agree with me that are non Mexican. If this was Cotto/Calderon in their prime and Froch's prime then I would go with Cotto and maybe Calderon. Just saying bro.
          Marquez might be the 3 p4p fighter in the world but there is nobody in Mexico around Froch's weight class

Comment

Working...
          X