Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever tried to commit suicide or thought about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Yes but euthanasia is one person killing another, basically murder.
    I don't see how it can be murder if someone is terminally ill and gives consent?

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    Seems oxymoronic. That is pretty much the definition of being for it, belief that it's the individuals choice.
    Yes, I guess it does. I feel like I don't know what I would do in that given situation, so I don't feel comfortable saying I am for it, but as I said it is the choice of the person, so I am not against anyone's personal decision.

It's like abortion, I would never have one. I am completely opposed to it for myself. But, if there was a 14 yr old rape victim getting an abortion, would I think it's wrong? No, absolutely not.

Comment

Assisting a person who is unable to physically do it themselves due to being incapacitated, not murder imo but okay, guy has terminal cancer and shoots himself in the head, not morally wrong imo.

Jews don't believe in the concept of hell correct? So are there any repercussions in the afterlife for having committing suicide or is it acceptable?
      Yea but you're still in the most literal sense ending the life of another perso.

And all i know is thats its considered a sin, not sure about anything other then that

Comment

Not really...

*****s don't think about suicide

*****s just commit ****cide

Comment

Seems oxymoronic. That is pretty much the definition of being for it, belief that it's the individuals choice.
          Way outta left field here but damn I love me some boxxy

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Yea but you're still in the most literal sense ending the life of another perso.

And all i know is thats its considered a sin, not sure about anything other then that
            For Christians it's a sin and they won't allow you to be buried in the graveyard at the Church, i have family that weren't allowed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
              Not really...

*****s don't think about suicide

*****s just commit ****cide
              See below post....which was the OP. Your assertion was disproved before you even entered this thread. Silly coloured person.

P.S. If by ****cide you mean engaging in phaggotry with fellow men while they're incarcerated i concur. They do, damn phags.

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
              I did both. In 2009 my father died and it mentally f.ucked me up. There were two situations where I was driving 120 mph on the highway hoping I would crash. Luckly for me there weren't too many cars on the road. What about you?
              Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
              Way outta left field here but damn I love me some boxxy
              Last edited by Mikhnienko; 10-24-2011, 11:59 PM.

Comment

See below post....which was the OP. Your assertion was disproved before you even entered this thread. Silly coloured person.

hurrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                  hurrrrr
                  I made an edit and elaborated on your poignant observations of black people. I hope this pleases you.

Comment

For Christians it's a sin and they won't allow you to be buried in the graveyard at the Church, i have family that weren't allowed in.
                    Really? I've heard that for Jews that have tattoos but it is mostly a myth

But i have heard that a jew who voluntarily commits suicide cannot have eulogies and usually cannot be buried in the main part of the cemetary

Comment

What about that Brazilian kid who died due to masturbating 42 times in a row that was in the news recently? Pretty selfish.
                      If he died the how do they know how many times he masturbated? Was he keeping a running log after each one ? Did they do some kind of CSI? And what makes you think it was a suicide...maybe he was trying to make the Guinness Book of World Records and was otherwise very happy in life.

Comment

Working...
                      X