No announcement yet.

Stephen A. Smith says ni99a on espn, claims it didn't happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    It didn't sound like n*gga to me at all. Just some kind of gibberish like perhaps he had started to say it, caught himself, and intentionally fouled the finish. I can see why people would be upset about it, though.
    i agree.sounded like he caught himself and said some gibberish to stop himself...but he clearly didnt say it

Comment

Mods are gonna ban him

Comment

He said and he's said it before on a previous episode of the show.lol

Comment

I didn't hear him say it either. very unlikely of Stephen Smith.

Comment

ya'll deaf? he clearly said it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              that's why Skip owns his ass every debate
              Are you serious? Kneegrow please!!!

Comment

yeah he said it.

Comment

Sounds like "ugga please." Like he was about to say it, caught himself, but still let part of it out. The g sound is obvious.

Comment

lol at ppl denying it, he clearly says nig ga please

Comment

the funny thing about this is that it has already happened. he did the same time last time around, and claimed that he didn't say it.

this one is worse than the last one. last time he just threw in a "this n#gga," when talking about lebron.

this time he said "n#gga please. it's blatantly obvious what is said.

i like stephen a. he knows basketball and football well, and he's a very smart guy. he's got to step up and apologize.

it's a slip in this case. it happens. the guy is on TV for 1 / 12 of his day (2 hours.) step up and apologize. you're a black guy saying n#gga. it's really not a huge deal. you still need to apologize, because it's not something that ESPN (the Disney corporation,) is paying you to say.

this isnt limbaugh calling somebody a "nappy headed hoe," -which he did, and entire girls basketball team...-

this is a black man from NY in his forties, slipping up and saying "n#gga." it's not a good idea, you don't want your kids hearing it, but nobody is going to be grossly offended as long as you man up and say you're sorry, that ESPN doesn't condone stuff like that, and that it won't happen again.

Comment

Working...
                      X