Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather-Marcos Maidana generates an estimated 900,000 pay per view buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

850k was reported a week ago

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Reported or not .... that funny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post

I hope that's not a man's ass hole you just posted. Please tell me that's a woman's ass hole.

Comment

Accountingscene stand up.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            I hope that's not a man's ass hole you just posted. Please tell me that's a woman's ass hole.
            Look at who posted it. I think now you know the answer to your question.

Comment

850 or 900 is good numbers. Only that one dumb ass said it had to do 1.5 mil to be a success.

Comment

Arum claimed it didn't even sell 800,000. Another case of "yesterday I was lying...."

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Mines at 293$

Too many PPVs
                  There's always a spot for you over here on the Stream Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    if you factor in the money spent to build up the fights as well as the stacked undercard plus the money that schaefer stole. I bet you pretty soon gbp and showtime will file for bankruptcy in a year or two.

bad for the sport of boxing...
                    I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. They seem to happy just throwing money away.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                      I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. They seem to happy just throwing money away.
                      Showtime are the ones who dish out the money and they are part of CBS, a billion dollar company. LMAO at boxings 40 million a year making them bankrupt.

Some of you guys.... I swear. Doom and gloom makes you happy no matter how outlandish.

Comment

Working...
                      X