Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife an Atheist and I believe in religion. What does this mean for our future.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't people generally discuss religion before marriage?

Comment

Someone has to teach these kids that superstition and fairy tales are a load of nonsense, at least they will get that.

Comment

The same wife that you started cheating on as soon as you got married? Teach your many kids Religion. Since your wife is a moron for marrying a loser like you, so what can she teach her kids? How to marry a loser that will cheat on me within 2 weeks of marriage?

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
          Children? Yesterday me and wife had a heated discussion about science Vs religion . We both believe very strongly about our beliefs. I want to teach my children about religion but she doesn't. What the hell are we going to do?
          What does jesus think about your footwank fantasies?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            What does jesus think about your footwank fantasies?
            Jesus had a foot fetish to. They use to wash his feet all the time and he liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
              Children? Yesterday me and wife had a heated discussion about science Vs religion . We both believe very strongly about our beliefs. I want to teach my children about religion but she doesn't. What the hell are we going to do?
              You married someone you had never had this discussion with before? yeah ok, just keep making up stories about your pretend wife and hot girl's feet that you never touched.

Comment

Spray you're showing plenty of hostility towards him, just tell him what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  Spray you're showing plenty of hostility towards him, just tell him what you want.
                  Have your eyes adjusted yet to the darkness you having been in your closet with the door shut so long.

Comment

Lmao, stop lying trig.

Comment

I think u both should have an discussion u should tell her that u will teach them your side and she can explain her side when they become old enough to understand and make a decision about what they believe themselves because at an early age they will just take whatever you 2 say and run with it as set in stone. If she acts crazy like that's not a good idea then your marriage is doomed. That's why I will never marry someone who is not open minded and are set in stone about their beliefs
                      Last edited by WitherGlove; 11-27-2011, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X