Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

martinez praised for picking on smaller guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
    cintron,williams*2..and pavlik...which one was smaller??lol..he said he didnt wanna fight manny cause manny was to small...martinez is the real deal
    Midget would school Martinez, Martinez is making excuses because he doesn't want to end up like Cotto. Martinez is not too slick for Manny, and Martinez always keeps his hands low and gets hit much more than Manny does.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew BackAtacha View Post
      Is there any intelligence in your head?

He just beat Kelly Pavlik and Paul Williams, two guys naturally taller and bigger
      show me where willams is BIGGER then martinez? willams is taller but NO way is he bigger. martinez is a full blown middleweight twit.

Comment

This is the dumbest thread in history.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          Martinez should take pride in TS, after all you know you made it when you have your first hater….
          This is pretty historic for Martinez' career. On 11/22 at 5:11PM est.. Martinez' first nut hugging hater was born. Congrats Sexy Sergio.

Comment

Both Pacquioa and Mayweather are Junior middleweight champions. Martinez is asking them to fight at Jr. middleweight weights. What's so hard about this to understand?
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-22-2010, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
              p.s you do know martinez JUST moved up to middleweight right??he was at 147,then moved to 154
              martinez had problems with making 154 so he moved up. he's a SOLID middle weight.

he fought at 147 over 9 years ago BIG DEAL.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                Dude if you're 35 years old, you better want to fight Floyd or Pac and cash the f--- in. Fighting freaking Kelly Pavlick again or somebody like that isn't exactly going to bring in the same bank.
                i don't want him to fight pac or floyd. because these are smaller guys. it proves NOTHING in my book. both willams and cintron were smaller guys. if martinez can clear out the middleweight division it would be a HELL of a lot more impressive then fighting pac or floyd seeing as though middleweights are his actual size.

Comment

this thread is hillarious....

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    i don't want him to fight pac or floyd. because these are smaller guys. it proves NOTHING in my book. both willams and cintron were smaller guys. if martinez can clear out the middleweight division it would be a HELL of a lot more impressive then fighting pac or floyd seeing as though middleweights are his actual size.
                    I understand it proves nothing in your book. I understand you don't want him to fight Floyd or Pac.

What I'm saying is: Why would Sergio give a **** what you think? When he is 35 years old and has to think about his future, his family, and his retirement, and which match-up makes him the most money??

That's what he's concerned about. His FUTURE. Sergio is not concerned what a poster on a message board wants him to do.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                      Umm this.. Wait a minute.. TS hating on Martinez for nothing? Sexy Sergio has his first nonsense hater, he must really have arrived!
                      i am not a fanboy of anyone and will NOT call another hairy man sexy. i think martinez needs to get involved in the middleweight division. i want to see him fight guys that are his actual size.

Comment

Working...
                      X