No announcement yet.

MMA section dying?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice View Post
    I would love to see how you would survive against those so called man humpers
    by punching him in the face before he tries to takes him to the ground and hump him

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
      I would love to see how you would survive against those so called man humpers
      by punching him in the face before he tries to take him 2 the ground and hump him

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
        by punching him in the face before he tries to take him 2 the ground and hump him
        Whats he gonna do when he throws that wide a$$ looping shot and doesnt realize a foot is about to collide with his face full force?? Not every MMA fighter goes to the ground, but I know plenty of trash boxers that clinch

Comment

It said it all when a fake wrestler with a 2-1 record won their biggest prize! Since then many have realised what a fraud UFc is. Hopefully this section will close down altogether after Hayemaker bangs out Klitman and then like he said, the UFC lump of lard! Your boy Barry McGuigan was a crap boxer but was right about one thing: MMA is undignified

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
            It said it all when a fake wrestler with a 2-1 record won their biggest prize! Since then many have realised what a fraud UFc is. Hopefully this section will close down altogether after Hayemaker bangs out Klitman and then like he said, the UFC lump of lard! Your boy Barry McGuigan was a crap boxer but was right about one thing: MMA is undignified
            So like...if I find out that you like...teach Boxercise to pay the bills and the rent, can I lower the stature of your position in life as well? Because athletes trying to get by with what they have going into dire situations are so fraudulous.

And if it's bad that Lesnar won the heavyweight title on his fourth match, would that make Randy Couture a fake wrestler as well? Because Randy won the heavyweight title on his fourth match as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
              So like...if I find out that you like...teach Boxercise to pay the bills and the rent, can I lower the stature of your position in life as well? Because athletes trying to get by with what they have going into dire situations are so fraudulous.

And if it's bad that Lesnar won the heavyweight title on his fourth match, would that make Randy Couture a fake wrestler as well? Because Randy won the heavyweight title on his fourth match as well.
              Of course he is. The difference is that the boxercise geezer is not a megalomaniac like UFC as a whole. Dana White completely disrespects boxing and then produces this pathetic display. Both of these bums would be KO'd by the worst of the current heavyweight titlists! If they were paying bills it would be OK, but UFC's attitude towards boxing stinks. Lesnar is a freak like Valuev with no athletic ability. Couture is HOPKINS OF UFC? My arse, I never seen a fighter get KO'd so many times. He got outboxed by Liddel who throws slow motion punches!!! Not one kick was thrown coz it's time for UFC to put up or shut up....

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post

Is that Grampa Munster on your av?

Comment

Of course he is. The difference is that the boxercise geezer is not a megalomaniac like UFC as a whole. Dana White completely disrespects boxing and then produces this pathetic display. Both of these bums would be KO'd by the worst of the current heavyweight titlists! If they were paying bills it would be OK, but UFC's attitude towards boxing stinks. Lesnar is a freak like Valuev with no athletic ability. Couture is HOPKINS OF UFC? My arse, I never seen a fighter get KO'd so many times. He got outboxed by Liddel who throws slow motion punches!!! Not one kick was thrown coz it's time for UFC to put up or shut up....
                  Chuck Liddell, even in his old age could knock you, your brother, your father, your uncles, your grandfather, your grandfather's grandfather and everyone else that you've ever been related to/befriended, unconscious.

Sorry, I didn't like Chuck Liddell very much at all in his prime, but even I have to admit that from a glove-less perspective, Chuck Liddell had probably 90% of the world on lock down in a real fight. Not a let's stand up and clinch when we're hurt and shoulder roll when we're in trouble with giant gloves on our hands to increase our accuracy and protect our opponent's face 'fight.' I understand that you're from Kentucky, or some other bull**** state where people think boxing is predominant, but since Boxing claims it's participants are 'fighters,' shouldn't they 'fight' instead of 'Box?'

You don't know how many wannabe boxers in the city get thrashed by Jiu Jitsu/Muay Thai/Well rounded practitioners in local tournaments.

Comment

Seeing as you dodged the question, I'll ask it again.

If I found out you taught Boxercise in order to make ends meet, I've got carte blanche in making your situation worse by putting down your situation and place in life as much as possible? If I found out you teach people to aerobic box to pay bills, I can come down on you hard with the insults and make you feel as less as you are now?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                      Is that Grampa Munster on your av?
                      It's "Judo" Gene LeBell. One of the greatest stuntmen in the world and Bruce Lee's former grappling teacher. He's also one of the best students of Ed "Strangler" Lewis and with his friend Gokor, has been one of the leading authorites on Grappling in Cali.

He's also the goto guy if you need someone to play the part of a referee in TV or movies.

Comment

Working...
                      X