Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan or Thurman (Who Deserves Sept date more?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan: Diaz, Collazo, Alexander, Algieri
    Thurman: Zaveck, Chaves, Karass, Diaz, Bundu, Guerrero, Collazo

Stoppages in bold.

The answer is obvious, the great Andre Berto deserves it more

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
      Thurman just fought last night. He's not going to fight again in 8 weeks.
      He called Mayweather out loud and clear and I am sure he was challenging Mayweather to fight him in September. He wasn't cut or injured so 8 weeks is more than enough time to train. Good fighters used to fight with 8 weeks or less between fights all the time. Brook just had two title fights very close together and easily knocked both of his opponents out. It's only recently that fighters started only fighting twice a year.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
        As the title says really. I don't think Brook's gonna get it now Floyd has let the WBO go, but will keep the poll with these 2.

Prior to last night I'd have said Thurman, and whilst I'm not sure if that's changed, I have decided that the Khan fight would be a more interesting stylistically match up.
        Amir Khan had a nip/tuck fight with Chris Algieri; Keith Thurman, after bossing the fight pretty comfortably, got caught with a beautiful liver shot (that seemed big enough to stop most other fighters), worked his way through the next round before closing out strong.

not even worth the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LLPARK3R View Post
          Khan would do better imo..they both would lose, so unless Floyd is gonna go to 160 to grab another title, I'm not real interested..
          Not sure I agree that Khan does better, but yeah, unless Floyd fights somebody with an actual hope of winning, I'm like meh.

Comment

I think Brook deserves it more than either of them.

Comment

khan has the speed and boxing to possibly upset an aging mayweather and neither are likely to ko the other

thurman has... absolutely nothing.. you can see that dude winding up for every punch

mayweather would be clear across the ring by the time thurman finished throwing an off balance looping hook

Comment

Brook or GGG...........

Comment

Neither cause..

..they both deserve to fight each other instead of deserving to fight Floyd!

Comment

Khan deserves it much more than Thurman, his resume is far, far superior overall. His record speaks for itself, he's fought far better fighters overall than Thurman has.

Thurman is very good though, when him and Khan eventually fight that's a very tough match up for both fighters in my eyes.

Comment

Obviously Amir khan deserves more.

Comment

Working...
                      X