Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am rewatching all of Glen Johnsons losses....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Well, this is where you're definitely wrong, because there's 6 clear even rounds you're talking about then there's the one round where BOTH did NOTHING and LITERALLY threw NO punches the whole 3 minutes of the round.

So who's ******ed out of me and you? I'd say you.
    Nope, because in a round where literally no punches are thrown the rule of thumb is to give the round to the fighter that got off their stool first. In the event that both fighters stood up at the exact same moment then it goes to who had their mouthpiece in first. If that's even it goes to who blinked and/or looked away last.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Well, that's normal and common. 8 out of the 10 Rounds were even matched therefore; 10-10.

Let me guess, you're American? You have to be American if you didn't have at the very least 8 even rounds and 2 more arguable even rounds out of the 10 rounds.
      I cant tell if your trolling or not,,, your usually a pretty solid poster and i like reading your posts, but in this case im not sure,, hopkins was winning that fight, johnson could hardly land on hopkins,,, he shut him down,, there are multiple interviews out there were johnson says this,,,,

I dont mind scoring a round even, but 8 out of 10 is crazy,, i have that fight on dvd and no way the fight had 8 even rounds

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Nope, because in a round where literally no punches are thrown the rule of thumb is to give the round to the fighter that got off their stool first. In the event that both fighters stood up at the exact same moment then it goes to who had their mouthpiece in first. If that's even it goes to who blinked and/or looked away last.
        What? I always thought if that happens it goes to the fighter who has the least amount of colours on their gloves?

You're American so I would doubt you'd know that.

Comment

Sugar Adam biting hard on this thread

Comment

i'm rewatching all of peter buckley's losses and...........my life ran out of time

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              For real. I'm a little embarrassed for the guy.

Comment

Thanks for the laugh Sugar Adam, made my damn day lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  We're all naive at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    We're all naive at one point.

he's a good poster but fairly new...he'll learn who the smartasses are in time

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      I cant tell if your trolling or not,,, your usually a pretty solid poster and i like reading your posts, but in this case im not sure,, hopkins was winning that fight, johnson could hardly land on hopkins,,, he shut him down,, there are multiple interviews out there were johnson says this,,,,

I dont mind scoring a round even, but 8 out of 10 is crazy,, i have that fight on dvd and no way the fight had 8 even rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X