Collapse
No announcement yet.

The myth that is Guillermo Rigondeaux, and his 5 fans who support him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo and his own team knows he will get knocked out. Plain and simple. This dumbass only has 5 fans, is getting a whopping $750k and a shot at a top P4P fighter and has the nerve to make demands. LOL i think his own team knows he's not ready for donaire.

Comment

This thread title made me lol.

Comment

what did they say about donaire's wife?

Comment

... i live in a time now where the mexicans are beefing with cubans now. FU PR prospects and you other generally mediocre fighters repping the island that have led to this new beef excluding PR's!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            ... i live in a time now where the mexicans are beefing with cubans now. FU PR prospects and you other generally mediocre fighters repping the island that have led to this new beef excluding PR's!!!!
            lol.........Step ur game up ricans

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I don't get what the rush is. He's only had 11 fights.
              Because he's the most accomplished amateur in history and due to some hang ups was forced to turn pro at 30 years of age.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                Rigo and his own team knows he will get knocked out. Plain and simple. This dumbass only has 5 fans, is getting a whopping $750k and a shot at a top P4P fighter and has the nerve to make demands. LOL i think his own team knows he's not ready for donaire.
                I think you might be correct my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

What happened to the "NoRigo Ducknaire" movement? Rigo won't even sign the contract.

I'm a Rigo fan and all but I'm not getting in the middle of this. I rather just kick back and get a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                    great sig, I think I can see his cheek crack lol.

Comment

Rigondeaux never stood a chance with Donaire. But he's getting paid nicely to take his beating and he still won't fight. All those endless threads and posts on Donaire ducking Rigo made me laugh. With these developments I was justified.

Comment

Working...
                      X