No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Only Goes To 154 For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Yes theres clearly ALOT of things you arent aware of.

Im not sure you could have come up with a dumber answer to my post.

Ill try to explain it again, and you can keep being blissfully unaware.

When Floyd fights as a Jr Middle, he is still a welterweight.

GGG can dry down to Jr Middle, he is still a middleweight.

That means they are still 2 divisions apart.

Have a good day.
    The official weight matters. And Floyd doesn't give fight night weights. Are you part of his team? How do you know how much he weights??

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Again, you like to imagine crap. It's ok for this or that, but not that or this. If and when GGG goes to 168, then you can talk Ward. Never been there, therefore it does not apply. He did say he'd go down for Floyd. Kinda the guy everyone wants a piece of. But not everyone is as lucky as Berto. Oops. The comparison doesn't apply. Floyd is still a 3 time 154lb champ. GGG has never been to 168 That's fact. Everything else is a matter of opinion.
      What has lil g done to deserve a shot at 154 titles over the other guys in that division? He never fought there like he never fought at 168 but that's a lie I believe he has had two fights over the 160which would be smw, but I wanna know why do he get to get a shot at the "3 time 154 champ" as you keep saying when he never fought there before? Because he said he will go down to 154 for floyd he should get fight there? If that's case he said he will go up to 168 for froch and Chavez so should be same for ward right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Bush, give it a rest. U are getting smacked around pretty well in this thread. Time to bow out.
        Is that right? Have you seen what's been posted?? Because clearly you aren't paying any attention. 3 guys talking a whole lot of i wants and fanboys. What you really mean is that their relatively feeble opinions mirror yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          One proposed fight with Froch would not and does not compare Golovkin's resume with Ward's. Win or lose. The only thing you proved is that you're still stupidly delusional.
          This is one of those I already proved you wrong on, remember? Forget the KO, a UD would do.

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          If that had gone down, you'd rank their best wins like this:

1. GGG KO Froch
          2. Ward UD Froch
          3. Ward TD Kessler
          4-15. Bunch of similar level wins, GGG with more

Comment

Are you like 12? If anyone is an idiot here, it's you. I didn't say I (want) anything dummy. But a fool can only imagine.

And if you were to ask me moron, who'd win if Ward and GGG fought, I'd tell you Ward would. I also never said GGG is brave for wanting to fight Floyd, but again, only a fool would think so. Why don't you go run along and watch **** on your lil smart phone and imagine you're ****ing one a dem hoes kid.

Shut your ***ggot ass up. You made some dumb idiotic post fuuck boy. You said "Lil g has never fought at 168 but Floyd fought 3 times at 154" So lil g should go down to a weight class he has NEVER fought and fight Floyd? But not move up and fight Ward? Because he has NEVER fought in either division don't just leave out 154 and only say he has NEVER fought in 168.

Now dumb ass! So I ask your stupid ass again! How is it possible for him to go down fight the #1 guy and that be cool? HE HAS NEVER FOUGHT AT 154. So fuuck all the other fighters who campaign there. But in the same breath say lil g has not fought at 168 so shouldn't be required to fight Ward??

Now if your stupid ass can answer the questions then I might take my foot off your neck.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              What has lil g done to deserve a shot at 154 titles over the other guys in that division? He never fought there like he never fought at 168 but that's a lie I believe he has had two fights over the 160which would be smw, but I wanna know why do he get to get a shot at the "3 time 154 champ" as you keep saying when he never fought there before? Because he said he will go down to 154 for floyd he should get fight there? If that's case he said he will go up to 168 for froch and Chavez so should be same for ward right?
              No one gets a shot at Floyd unless he decides to. Clearly some don't even comprehend that.What I am saying is Floyd (in fact), can and has fought at 154. Therefore he isn't too small for the weight class. Furthermore I haven't mentioned names at 168. What i said was Ward didn't have to be his 1st fight at 168. But when he does go there, then the Ward talk has substance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                You know when everyone in the room laughing at you and think your a JOKE!!! But you don't get why???? That's because your the RTard.
                It's just a couple of not so bright GGG haters that I'm schooling no sweat. Like you multiple times

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  That Ward fight is worth it. You don't want to see lil g get his ass beat. Ward is MUCH better and more known than anybody lil g has fought to date. Stop dick eating.

Ward whoops lil g's ass me and you both know that, that's why you have yet to say make that fight happen. End of story lil g wants nothing to do with Ward and we all know why.
                  Ok whatever. It's not worth it when the bigger B sider wants 50/50 and no weight concession. Usually in those situation such guys concede both, a much smaller purse and a CW.

Comment

No one gets a shot at Floyd unless he decides to. Clearly some don't even comprehend that.What I am saying is Floyd (in fact), can and has fought at 154. Therefore he isn't too small for the weight class. Furthermore I haven't mentioned names at 168. What i said was Ward didn't have to be his 1st fight at 168. But when he does go there, then the Ward talk has substance.
                    i think your missing the point why would lil g first fight at a weight class he never fought at be against Floyd but yet that same logic not applied to ward at 168?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                      Shut your ***ggot ass up. You made some dumb idiotic post fuuck boy. You said "Lil g has never fought at 168 but Floyd fought 3 times at 154" So lil g should go down to a weight class he has NEVER fought and fight Floyd? But not move up and fight Ward? Because he has NEVER fought in either division don't just leave out 154 and only say he has NEVER fought in 168.

Now dumb ass! So I ask your stupid ass again! How is it possible for him to go down fight the #1 guy and that be cool? HE HAS NEVER FOUGHT AT 154. So fuuck all the other fighters who campaign there. But in the same breath say lil g has not fought at 168 so shouldn't be required to fight Ward??

Now if your stupid ass can answer the questions then I might take my foot off your neck.
                      Yeah, you got your foot somewhere alright. maybe that's why you're so full of $#!t. Clogging yourself up huh? You must be flexible. Anyway, is Floyd the number 1 guy at 154, like you said? I guess there wouldn't be a problem then, right? As far as all the others who campaign at 154, when Floyd moved up, didn't he bypass them?? That's what I thought. If I'm a **** boy, I service women. Better than you, who obviously takes c*ck.

Comment

Working...
                      X