Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Miguel Cotto Top 3 P4P Most Hated Boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Classy boxer inside the ring, good bloke outside the ring.

Also, he had the wisdom and persistence to learn to speak English to a high level. That's important for his career and relating to his English-speaking audience. Hope Canelo does the same.

He lost to Pacquiao, but hell he hasn't been alone in that, no disgrace, at least he was willing to fight him.

Comment

people tear down Cotto because they don't want to give Pac credit.

period.

Comment

Shot has been THE word for the past 4 years and he keeps winning lol. How sad is that for the haters? Today Cotto is right on the top 3 P4P 1 Pacquiao 2 Marquez 3. Cotto

Comment

He's not really hated at all.

His fans are annoying as hell though. They overrate his capabilities. Most of them are dumb enough to believe he stands a chance with Pacquiao in a rematch.

Comment

Yea, cause of threads like this.

Comment

Chavez jr hands down is p4p the most hated boxer in the world thats i decided to make him my number 1 boxer.....

Comment

No hate for Cotto here, always respected the guy. I do dislike his fans though, or used to when he was dominating.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                  Keep at it. I like to hear from the heater. So far, these are very neutral comments.
                  i hate the sound of a heater...keeps me warm though.

Comment

Originally posted by changuito242 View Post
                    I don't see much hate for Miguel besides the hate from the Margarita fans since he made their hero cry in the ring.
                    He beat a damged goods margarito. I couldve beaten margarito after hitting that eye a few times haha.

As far as miguel goes, I think people aren't excited by him because he's second tier. I honestly don't think he's anything all that special. I don't mind watchjng his fights, but I wouldn't pay for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      He's not really hated at all.

His fans are annoying as hell though. They overrate his capabilities. Most of them are dumb enough to believe he stands a chance with Pacquiao in a rematch.
                      Any "hate" for Cotto is pretty much covered here. We get sick of people thinking Cotto is better than he is, so we don't hate Cotto we just don't like listening to his fans say stupid stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X