No announcement yet.

anybody familiar with chemtrails?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    i left a chemtrail on glove's, girl's back.
    Ouch!!!

Comment

B
      Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      How do you know they are purposefully making an X?
      Are u saying there is one plane that flys around, draws an X then flys off?
      or is it 2 planes that leave vapour trails that over lap, making it look like an X.

Firstly, sometimes skys get clouded. Sometimes this coincides with vapour trails left by planes. Other times, there were no vapour trails to begin with, and other times these same vapour trials dont stick around and disappear quickly.
      This is due to the atmospheric conditions. The vapour may take longer to disappear, but it never turns into clouds.

IMO there is nothing to be suspicious about. You are only remembering the times when a vapour trail crosses paths with another trail which happnes to be before the weather changes. You are not taking into account all the times when the vapour trails dont cross, and the weather doesnt change, or even the number of times planes fly around when its cloudy and u cant see their trails.
      Trust me if you see it then you would think that something is being done purposely. There is a difference between CONTRAILS and CHEMTRAILS...look it up. When commercial planes fly by they leave contrails which are way shorter than chemtrails and they also disappear lot quicker. Chemtrails last hours longer, don't dissipate nearly as quickly and hours after the huge x's are marked the whole sky is covered in a blanket of clouds. You can literally see the chemtrails develop into a blanket of clouds. I don't know what it is but there is a purpose behind these trails, whether it be to block the suns warming rays or something else. Also the planes that leave these are very large and unmarked planes...

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
        B
        Trust me if you see it then you would think that something is being done purposely. There is a difference between CONTRAILS and CHEMTRAILS...look it up. When commercial planes fly by they leave contrails which are way shorter than chemtrails and they also disappear lot quicker. Chemtrails last hours longer, don't dissipate nearly as quickly and hours after the huge x's are marked the whole sky is covered in a blanket of clouds. You can literally see the chemtrails develop into a blanket of clouds. I don't know what it is but there is a purpose behind these trails, whether it be to block the suns warming rays or something else. Also the planes that leave these are very large and unmarked planes...
        I looked into it some time ago.
        Your making an assumption that when these trails stay in the sky and become clouds, they are 'chemtrails'.
        but we know that certain contrails can stay in a windless sky for many hours.
        These are the same conditions perfect for natural cloud formation.
        So the planes arent purposefully forming clouds for some terrible sinister reason.
        The trails stay in the sky because the atmosphere is perfect for cloud formation. Clouds can form from these vapour trails, and trails that form higher or lower in the sky may not stay because the conditions may be slightly different there.

Its difficult for me to believe that the government are spraying us with poison with planes larger than commercial jets, in broad daylight making giant marks in the sky.
        Or so the conspiracy goes.
        Why not do it at night?

How can two planes crossing paths NOT make an X?

Comment

Working...
        X