No announcement yet.

Being unable to find Malaysian plane is proof we will never live on Mars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being unable to find Malaysian plane is proof we will never live on Mars

Simply put, humans are too basic. We are good at theories but we can't do things right.

Fuck Mars...

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
      Simply put, humans are too basic. We are good at theories but we can't do things right.
      disagree.

we just take forever to do the right thing.

Comment

That **** is on the bottom of the Ocean in one of the many big trenches over there.We aint finding ****. Unless someone fake finds the plane, and everyone actually survived on a magic island.

Comment

I can't imagine the fear that those people had for the last minute of their lives. Crashed in the ocean, might never even be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
            I can't imagine the fear that those people had for the last minute of their lives. Crashed in the ocean, might never even be found.
            then if by some crazy chance survived the horrific plane crash, you end up in some deep, crazy choppy, shark infested ocean.

id rather die in the plane crash.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
              then if by some crazy chance survived the horrific plane crash, you end up in some deep, crazy choppy, shark infested ocean.

id rather die in the plane crash.
              it's 2014, but I swear I am never calm when I fly across oceans. Knowing that you might crash and your family won't ever see your body. some crabs will be chopping on your left overs. I wonder if its some kind of sickness that I have/fear, or others are same as me.

meanwhile, China just said that within few hours they will come out with new information on the crash

Comment

It'll be found in due time. Never say never with Mars.

Comment

the plane is on Mars...aliens took it

Comment

Anybody wanna dance?

Comment

Working...
                    X