Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any programs that can help me pay back my student loans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Any programs that can help me pay back my student loans?

I graduated with a BA degree in 2010 and have had to resort to a career outside of my BA degree, but I still have to pay payments on my tuition loan every month. Is there any program that helps with this? **** is expense and was a mistake from the get go. Whether it be federal gov. assistance or community service, etc.?? Thanks, serious responses please.

what ba degree

Comment

Computer System Security. Weak online bull**** that I had too self teach to graduate from. Got A's and B's but didn't learn **** for the real world.

Comment

Its a big load of sht how much money these schools rape kids for.good luck man

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
          I graduated with a BA degree in 2010 and have had to resort to a career outside of my BA degree, but I still have to pay payments on my tuition loan every month. Is there any program that helps with this? **** is expense and was a mistake from the get go. Whether it be federal gov. assistance or community service, etc.?? Thanks, serious responses please.
          personal question: do you have a job? are you in collection?

Comment

No. The program part was you receiving fed assistance. Now you pay them back the inflated price. Unless they come up with another program called Fed Assistance assistance, where they not only loan you but then pay it off for you as well. Which may be coming. Hopefully not.

Comment

I don't know about programs, but there are these things called "jobs" where a company hires you and pays you for your services. It appears you have one, so I'm not sure why you can't pay a little on the loan every month, even if it's a minimal amount. Instead of going out to eat or out to a club, put that money towards paying off your loan. Short term sacrifice = Long term gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                Sell your bhole downtown for 20 dollars a pop,if you can do it 5 times a night 7 days a week thats 2800 a month.

Just fcking with ya man thought about the military im not sure but i think they will give you up to 50 grand.

Comment

You would be slightly better off if you hadn't already jumped into the Home owner bandwagon...and if you're not financing a baby mamma or family already.

Keep your costs down, pay rent...don't have kids for the foreseeable future, and work harder. Two jobs anyone? You've made your bed...now you must lie in it. If you do have a house and you are fathering children...I would say that you're pretty much fuked. I suppose protesting at some occupy event about forgiving student loans... during off time might make things feel better but it aint gonna happen...thankfully.
                  Last edited by One_Tycoon; 07-16-2012, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_Industrialist View Post
                    You would be slightly better off if you hadn't already jumped into the Home owner bandwagon...and if you're not financing a baby mamma or family already.

Keep your costs down, pay rent...don't have kids for the foreseeable future, and work harder. Two jobs anyone? You've made your bed...now you must lie in it. If you do have a house and you are fathering children...I would say that you're pretty much fuked. I suppose protesting at some occupy event about forgiving student loans... during off time might make things feel better but it aint gonna happen...thankfully.
                    This is a fifteen year old kid who still lives with his parents but has recently discovered libertarianism, which is a really fun way of feeling smugly superior to people who have already embarked on life in the real world without the consequences of having to actually live by any of your advice.

Comment

Working...
                    X