No announcement yet.

Year End Awards 2010 #1 CHOKE OF THE YEAR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Year End Awards 2010 #1 CHOKE OF THE YEAR

Option #1 Chad Dawson seriously thinks he just has to turn up to win.
    Dawson took the old saying a little too much to heart, getting in the ring with Pascal in what many predicted was a gimme fight, and proceeded to do... well nothing. For 10 1/2 rounds it seemed Dawsons plan was to stand in the middle of the ring and get hit in the face.

Option #2 Audley Harrison forgets he's a boxer in his "destiny fight"
    Poor Audley didn't seem to know what he was doing in his world title fight, he did throw one jab though, before getting clobbered. Audley waited 10 years, for that!

Option #3 Victor Ortiz decides he's won 1/3rd into his Peterson fight!
    After bashing Peterson up and dropping him multiple times, Victor obviously thought the job was done for the evening, and proceeded to do a Chad Dawson in the last 2/3 of the fight, ended up getting a draw, and looked pretty happy "well, at least i didn't lose"

Option #4 David Tua can't get rid of Monte!
    Tua, a -50,000 favorite against chronically chinny Monte Barett, ends up getting outboxed, and put on his bottom by old man monte, All Tua needed to do was land a punch gotdamnit!
    Chad Dawson for his statue impression!
    26.83%
    Audley Harrison for his cowardly lion impression!
    53.66%
    Victor Ortiz for his slacker impression!
    17.07%
    David Tua for his hype-job impression!
    2.44%
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 12-26-2010, 07:03 PM.

Surprisingly; David Tua.

Physically, David Tua is a beast but he does not have the killer instinct to harness his awesome power. He choked big time and may have hurt his legacy.

Comment

wheres clottey on that list....he's more consistent lol

Comment

Victor Ortiz
        Last edited by MXboxingfan; 12-26-2010, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Chad Bum Dawson losing

Hope Pascal does it again.

Comment

Fraudley.

He conned the british public once again.

Comment

Is it wrong that when I read the title the first name that came to my mind was Roger Mayweather?

Comment

thats funny as soon i opened it i was looking for clottey too that was such a waste of fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Is it wrong that when I read the title the first name that came to my mind was Roger Mayweather?

Lol, you know WWE fired a wrestler for choking John Cena with a tie, during a "gang beatdown"

Apparently it was too violent, this for a company that has "buried alive" matches

Comment

Audley by a country mile. I was at the MEN that night, my seat was directly in line with Audley's corner and his posture as he stood there waiting for the first bell was something else. His back muscles were unbelievably tense and contorted. I couldn't see the dudes face but It was obvious he was terrified of what he was about to get involved in.

Watching back the sky footage didn't change my mind, his body language was awful. He actually looks like he's considering jumping over the ropes at a few points in the 'fight'. Truly amazing stuff from any professional boxer much less an 18 stone heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X