Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr vs Mayorga @ 160 Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr vs Mayorga @ 160 Who you got?

Man when i first found out abou this fight i was like

Ricardo Mayorga
    33.33%
    Julio Cesar Chavez Jr
    66.67%

Mayorga by murder

Comment

Chavez Jr. is only gonna continue to get better and Mayorga is hard to look good against becase he has no rythm. Anyway, I'm going with Chavez Jr. on this one and I'm also gonna say it's all talk; don't think it'll happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        Man when i first found out abou this fight i was like

Now here's a PPV w/Jr that I'd buy!!

Mayorga by late, brutal KO.

Comment

I hope this happens and Mayorga puts his ass out.

and btw - why almost every post you make you put the 50 cent gif? dont you think you played it out? im sure theres millions of other gifs too put...

Comment

chavez jr is underrated. he'll destroy that illiteraate, cigarette smoking puto. chavez will beat mayorga and then beat pac for he what he did to de la hoya and beat mayweather for what he did to marquez. then shane for what he did to margo.

and cotto ****en sucks. chavez will beat him too for having gay eyebrows like that. running against lil filipino pac. cotto is disgrace and he's ducking margo. only two people have eyebrows like cotto, cowards and teeny boppers. true story!!!

Comment

"If u have the cahonas to exchange w/ Mayorga he's the easiest target" -Jim Lampley

Comment

I think Mayo would be a big test for Chavez...

I don't know... I have to see how Mayo looks because he might be rusty as ****..since he hasn't fought in a minute...
                I don't know about jr right now...the duddy fight didn't convince me of ****, or persuade me to think that he has a chance against elite fighters let alone good fighters like Mayo...
                however, the sky is the limit, and I am interested in seeing how Jr does in the future

Comment

I say over-hyped wey Jr. wins by a gift decision. The fight is gonna be in mexico after all no way that they would ever give it to mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanka View Post
                    chavez jr is underrated. he'll destroy that illiteraate, cigarette smoking puto. chavez will beat mayorga and then beat pac for he what he did to de la hoya and beat mayweather for what he did to marquez. then shane for what he did to margo.

and cotto ****en sucks. chavez will beat him too for having gay eyebrows like that. running against lil filipino pac. cotto is disgrace and he's ducking margo. only two people have eyebrows like cotto, cowards and teeny boppers. true story!!!
                    Nah kid, A coward is someone who looks at a picture of a guy with groomed eyebrows and STILL comes into the ring with plaster in his gloves. Now that... is a fckin coward. You gotta admit kid, Margarito looked Special ed in that ring when Mosley had him falling face first and smiling like he heard a good joke. **** looked.... Mexican?

Note: It took your cheating hero 12 rounds to TKO Cotto with plaster wraps. Garbage.

I think Cotto would rather be seen with groomed eyebrows over a chinese mustache, cowboy boots and a big ass cowboy hat. Just sayin...

Comment

Working...
                    X