Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Post Pics and Specs of your PC thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    CTFU that's a sleeper huh?
    It's a semi-sleeper...

Comment

My computer starts up from being off in under 9 seconds. I can be clicking and typing in 9 seconds. Beat that.

Comment

already been done...
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=547459

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          Damn, I searched for PC pics and I didn't find any threads. In that one it looks like most people are posting setups of their living room.

This thread is setup specifically about your PC

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Damn, that's some inception type shit. I wish I had the money, I'd buy a Macbook in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Damn, I searched for PC pics and I didn't find any threads. In that one it looks like most people are posting setups of their living room.

This thread is setup specifically about your PC
                It's a mixture of both, but sorry, didn't look through the posts to see if they were pc only. I've been trying to get a fourm for pc only talk, but haven't had much luck...maybe if we make a little more noise about it, after all, many of us use our pc's to connect here and we could help each other with problems, news...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  It's a mixture of both, but sorry, didn't look through the posts to see if they were pc only. I've been trying to get a fourm for pc only talk, but haven't had much luck...maybe if we make a little more noise about it, after all, many of us use our pc's to connect here and we could help each other with problems, news...etc.
                  Definitely, no doubt. I'd be down. I'm a PC enthusiast. I'd be willing to help/contribute to PC topics. I'm mainly a PC gamer but I also do IT on the side, Lets raise the roof off this biatch!

Comment

thats bad ass, I always wanted to build one, did you get a barebone kit or you already know how to but one towgether?

Comment

here a pic of my workstation, Ill post a pic of my actual comp when I find the camera.

Comment

Working...
                      X