Cortez jumping in to save Khan GIF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rassclot is just spamming the thread
    Ignore him
    Maidana had his chance, a better finisher would've stopped a hurt Khan in the last two rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
      lol what would have happend? would they've stopped the fight or would there be another ref jumping in the ring?
      lol WWE style, Shane O mac quickly jumping into the ring to give a quick 3 count.

I could see the likes of Macklin getting in the ring and stopping it right there and then screwing Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
        lol WWE style, Shane O mac quickly jumping into the ring to give a quick 3 count.

I could see the likes of Macklin getting in the ring and stopping it right there and then screwing Khan.
        daimn man; what a show it would have been hahaha

Comment

• Maidana is the man. He tries to take your head off with every punch

thank god for fighters like him

Comment

• This gif shows clearly :
            1)Maidana trying to take Khan's head off.
            2)Khan excessively holding one of Maidana's arms, not protecting himself, and ready to be KTFO.
            3)Maidana trying to finish Khan with the other arm.
            4)Cortez getting a bug up his ass and interfering, and giving Khan time to recover.

Maidana was the real winner.

Comment

• It looked like Cortez stepped in to early. This was a hell of a fight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post

Considering Maidana had hold of Khan and was punching the back of his head, I'd say it was a warranted interference.
                I would say it was a warranted interference too. So what is the point of this thread?

Comment

• that pic is hard to tell what happening but if I recal i remeber khan tried to tie up on hand and maidana kept throwing and khan turned and gave him his back. I think cortez wasnt trying to save khan just trying to stop the action and make khan face maidana. what was he supposed to do let khan keep his back towards maidana

Comment

• Cortez saved Khan's ass a few times in that round. Just based on the .gif, you can see Cortez jumping in while Maidana is still throwing legal punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X