No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prizefighter Heavyweights: K. Johnson, Dallas, Meehan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prizefighter Heavyweights: K. Johnson, Dallas, Meehan

Three World title challengers are in the first four names announced for the Betfair Prizefighter International Heavyweights tournament on Wednesday June 20 at York Hall, Bethnal Green.

Kevin ‘Kingpin’ Johnson, Albert Sosnowski and Kali Meehan have all stepped in the ring to fight for World titles and that trio are joined by Kent’s Tom Dallas in the 25th edition of the eight man, one night tournament live on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

King Pin taking this.

Comment

I've gone off the recent Prizefighter instalments because the lineups have been less than brilliant, but this is great. They should bring back Evgeny "The Molecule From Hell" Orlov, he was always a good laugh as a B-side

Comment

They can't even get Johnsons record right.

Shabby reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
          They can't even get Johnsons record right.

Shabby reporting.

this is boxing

it's all shabby reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            this is boxing

it's all shabby reporting.
            To be fair, it doesn't seem to come from this site. But I take your point.

Comment

meehan, dallas, kingpin, sosnowski so far sounds good. i was hoping tye fields would enter again with another name fighter to fill out last spot.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
                I've gone off the recent Prizefighter instalments because the lineups have been less than brilliant, but this is great. They should bring back Evgeny "The Molecule From Hell" Orlov, he was always a good laugh as a B-side
                Well to be fair, Orlov is coming off of a one night tournament win in France.

He could be a filler but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  meehan, dallas, kingpin, sosnowski so far sounds good. i was hoping tye fields would enter again with another name fighter to fill out last spot.

Might as well throw in Oliver McCall and Monte Barrett for giggles.

Some of these guys aren't that bad.

I figure short fights maybe they will go balls out for a change.

Comment

maybe they can find Perez and let him take part again. Dunno where the **** he went to.

Would be good to see him again.

Stick Larry O in it too for a laugh

Comment

Working...
                    X