Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's physical frame in the leadup to his fights at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather before 50cent comes to pick him up.....

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
      Mayweather wasn't trying to be a JMW against Oscar though. He was practically a WW, but Oscar made him weigh in at 150 because he thought that Floyd would bulk up to it and be slower and easier to hit, though Floyd didn't fall for it and cut to 148 in the ring. But now it seems that Floyd is honestly tring to fill in to the weight, probably because he figures to fight above welterweight more often.
      Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
      I believe he was contractually obligated to weigh at least 150 for the weigh in by Oscar.
      Thanks, that sounds like something Oscar would do. He made Hopkins agree to defend his 160lb tittle at 158 and that was kept quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        He will fight probably 2-3 more of his fights at 147. He still makes 147 easily, could probably make 140 if he killed himself. He weighed 146.5 for Ortiz. I doubt he weighs more than 150-151 against Cotto.
        Looollll, so why couldnt he make 145 for marquez? C'mon...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Mayweather before 50cent comes to pick him up.....

Uuuuuuummmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            He was on a 19 month layoff, do you know if he really had trouble making the weight or not? Also that was in 2009, this I currently 2012

Why did PAC fight Oscar at 147 but fought cotto at a catch weight?

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
              This is Floyd's latest pic with his shirt off.
              Looks like he's been eating some right hands in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                rib injury accident while he was training for Marquez. you remember the fight being postponed? That's the reason
                Thanks. I forgot about the rib injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  I think he could but just didnt want to. I think he felt that it could weakened him in the future. He still had plans on fighting big strong guys like Shane, Ortiz, & Cotto after so I dont think he wanted to lose any weight.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    I think he could but just didnt want to. I think he felt that it could weakened him in the future. He still had plans on fighting big strong guys like Shane, Ortiz, & Cotto after so I dont think he wanted to lose any weight.
                    Thats you weakest post ever.

To the **** with that other post to me, that's a typically soft as post from u. Dlt is waaaaay better than that

Comment

Well that pic is after an hard work-out. Everyone that has worked out once in his life should know that you look more bulked up after training than before. And you dont train before weigh in. I dont think Mayweather will be bigger, im sure he dont even reaches 154 when he steps in the ring. He will propably fight at 150-152. And Cotto will be 10 pounds bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X