Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you fight over words alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so im out with a few friends for a friends b-day, were leaving the parking garage when this van pulls up parks in a spot but his breaks squeal alittle it startles me so i turn around see its some van and look back.

next thing i know i got some dude screaming "what the **** you looking at?". so i just keep walking and we head to the first bar.

im at the bar for about 20 mins and my one friend comes up to me and hes like "yo that guy that yelled at you earlier is here i think he wants to start some ****."

so im like "why would you say that?" and my friend says some story about he had noticed him then the other dude started starring and then they walked past each other and some beer was spilt or something, im not really sure but it sounded like my one friend was trying to start **** over some words and some staring.

so anyways i stop my friend mid story and im like "dont be starting ****, if the dude wants to say something to me he can say something to me but i dont need you starting **** and getting me involved, im here to have a good time its so and sos birthday just have a good time theres no need to go starting ****."

so my friends like "but he was talking **** in the parking garage"

im like "that was 15 mins ago, if he has something to say he can say it to me, im here to have a good time so you dont need to be starting ****."

any ways, im just superhuman and allways aware of my surroundings so i had noticed the dude talking **** in the parking garage had sat down to the right of me before my frined had even walked up.

just as i noticed when he walked away and about half way through my little speech never to be seen or herd from again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      If someone is insulting you then its very possible that there next step is to attack you. A lot of people take kindness for weakness and are more likely to try something if you try to be reasonable.
      i agree; however, until that time comes im not going to stoop to that level. . . ill just walk away from the situation. . . or i might stay and see if the guy attacks. . . like i said as soon as he gets close enough to be in that "steal off" range, then it's a different story; i probably wouldn't wait for him to hit me first. . .

even if you don't "swing first", you are still likely going to be arrested and charged. . . and even if you get it dismissed in court, it will still show up on your record as you having been arrested for it - something you have to explain; ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A LAWYER. . . just not good. . . i avoid trouble if i can. . . if somebody thinks they "bytched me down" because i walked away, who really cares?

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
        i can't.

i've never heard of bait threads in where the objective is to find out who the biggest pusssy is. chalk it up to different area codes.
        im not baiting anybody. . i don't care what "area code" you live in; if you have a good job and a lot to lose you WOULD NOT hit somebody just for calling a girl some names. . . ESPECIALLY if you WALKED AFTER THEM. . . AFTER THEY LEFT! lol you are going to run into a guy like epic beard man one day. . .

Comment

• If I dont like their words enough to want to KTFO someone, then I think I would provoke them enough to make em throw a punch. Then I'd stomp them the **** out while singing 'you're simply the best'.

Comment

• yes I would and have....

talkers are the first to get fuked up, while they run their mouths is when the get blasted.

Comment

• I can't lie though, there are times that people who shoot their mouth off get me amp'd to the point where I want to **** somebody up but I am getting old and I need to control those urges...as should most of you in this day and age with big brother and their mothers watching us with Blackberries, Iphones and cctv.

Merry Christmas, ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                If I dont like their words enough to want to KTFO someone, then I think I would provoke them enough to make em throw a punch. Then I'd stomp them the **** out while singing 'you're simply the best'.
                That's what I used to do. get all up in their grill, basically close enough to make them feel like I might do something. Forcing them to so I could either counter or tee off when it came time.

Comment

• I have gotten drunk and talked **** so many times and got into fights I can't even count. I can also say I have received some major league ass whoopins from being drunk and talking ****....hahah

I got jumped on by these two brothers one time at a party. They beat on me for like 10 minutes but they each weighed about 140lbs and I wasn't really being hurt from the kicks and punches. They just got tired of beating on me. I pulled out of the party, ran a stop sign, a cop pulled me over and I had a warrant for my arrest for some other bull****...

hahah, oh man, memories.

Comment

Working...
                  X