• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Uh Oh!!!!
    Must I be sorry for what I did?

Comment

Originally posted by MACAQUEINBLACK View Post
      The court of public opinion is saying the shame of humiliation is on your shoulders.

You've been able to post in that thread for around 12 hours now. Don't lie, it makes you look bad; you should know that by now.
      Court opinion of a few people you brought pm'ed asking to slat me in a thread in which I made as a bait thread?

Derranged was right, it was in reference to that idiot triggerhappy I wanted to piss him off and wasn't arsed nor did I have the time (unlike you) to spend hours typing up an essay about it.

Your so pathetic its ridiculous the long words you use are totally over the top and unecessary it's like your trying to prove something, Go to college and get a job then maybe we can talk and I'll have respect for you sanjay.

Until then, clean my shoes.

Or grow a pair and call into my radio show, you ducked the thread like the plague.
      I'm going to the gym and then to dinner with some friends, you can continue to spend your afternoon talking and thinking about me like you have already done all night.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        Must I be sorry for what I did?
        Not at all Led homie.

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
          Court opinion of a few people you brought pm'ed asking to slat me in a thread in which I made as a bait thread?

Derranged was right, it was in reference to that idiot triggerhappy I wanted to piss him off and wasn't arsed nor did I have the time (unlike you) to spend hours typing up an essay about it.

Your so pathetic its ridiculous the long words you use are totally over the top and unecessary it's like your trying to prove something, Go to college and get a job then maybe we can talk and I'll have respect for you sanjay.

Or grow a pair and call into my radio show, you ducked the thread like the plague.
          I'm going to the gym and then to dinner with some friends, you can continue to spend your afternoon talking and thinking about me like you have already done all night.
          you gon take that MACOCKINBLACK?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Not at all Led homie.
            Right bro. Gotta go for now.

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post

OHHH. I PM'd all those people, huh? That's a pretty diverse array of folks who all just happened to be willing to do my bidding in a hot second. Quite a lot more than "a few", too.

Now Derranged was right, after he made the face-saving excuse for you because you were too dumb to fathom one yourself? You weren't just "researching" and being "lazy" after all? Yet more reliance on others for material, LMAO. Pull the other one, son.

I didn't read your thread, I stopped at snickering at the title, because I have no interest in a show hosted by you and I've never listened to it.
              What you think you're capable of doing in the vocal form that you're clearly incapable of doing in this arena, I'm not sure; BUT, if you'd like me to call into it so you can hear my voice telling you what a stupid **** you are in person, we'll have to arrange a convenient time. Maybe I'll leave you a voice-message later as a precursor to the showdown?

BTW. You realize that college is mostly for dumb-****s, don't you? That further exposes you. I went to University, you went to the line with all the other creeps to pick up whatever they call the UB40 these days.

The only people who get unnecessarily vexed by long words are people who are threatened by them. Your insecurity, son, not mine. I'll communicate in the way that comes naturally and playfully to me.

You aren't going to any dinner or gym, so quit with the pretences.

Now, let's get the roles correct; you clean my shoes, bitch-made. But you wear sterilized gloves, because I don't want your untannable pork-rind skin touching my Italian Leather. Then you buckle them. And then you clip my hedges. Then you set my table, keeping the gloves on because we don't like swine-fingers touching our crocks and cutlery.

Toodles, soft-ollies.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                I agree: MIB is unbeatable
                Lol..........

Comment

Originally posted by MACAQUEINBLACK View Post
                  OHHH. I PM'd all those people, huh? That's a pretty diverse array of folks who all just happened to be willing to do my bidding in a hot second. Quite a lot more than "a few", too.

Now Derranged was right, after he made the face-saving excuse for you because you were too dumb to fathom one yourself? You weren't just "researching" and being "lazy" after all? Yet more reliance on others for material, LMAO. Pull the other one, son.

I didn't read your thread, I stopped at snickering at the title, because I have no interest in a show hosted by you and I've never listened to it.
                  What you think you're capable of doing in the vocal form that you're clearly incapable of doing in this arena, I'm not sure; BUT, if you'd like me to call into it so you can hear my voice telling you what a stupid **** you are in person, we'll have to arrange a convenient time. Maybe I'll leave you a voice-message later as a precursor to the showdown?

BTW. You realize that college is mostly for dumb-****s, don't you? That further exposes you. I went to University, you went to the line with all the other creeps to pick up whatever they call the UB40 these days.

The only people who get unnecessarily vexed by long words are people who are threatened by them. Your insecurity, son, not mine. I'll communicate in the way that comes naturally and playfully to me.

You aren't going to any dinner or gym, so quit with the pretences.

Now, let's get the roles correct; you clean my shoes, bitch-made. But you wear sterilized gloves, because I don't want your untannable pork-rind skin touching my Italian Leather. Then you buckle them. And then you clip my hedges. Then you set my table, keeping the gloves on because we don't like swine-fingers touching our crocks and cutlery.

Toodles, soft-ollies.
                  I mean this just start up embarrassing? Clearly has nothing better to do with his life and if he thinks for one second I'm going to bother to read that he has another thing coming.

Comment

MIB is unbeatable

Comment

how is saying MIB is unbeatable having a go at ass?

think about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X