No announcement yet.

I see GGG following in the footsteps of Duran and JCC, with 1 exception

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see GGG following in the footsteps of Duran and JCC, with 1 exception

Hes following their footsteps by fighting 100+ cab drivers to pad his WBA Middleweight title run, so many defences yet hes not the MW champion....how sad...
    The only exception is that Duran and JCC actually stepped up, GGG will never step up.

Once he gets completely outclassed by an elite he will have all his small purses fighting bums to live somewhat comfortably with Borat in Kazahstan, probably farming and fighting outside the ring (admitted to having street fights before his pro career and even during).
    I hear his team are considering Charlie Zelenoff next.
    Id pick Erol spence to beat his a** up, he almost got stopped by lucian bute in the amateurs and his face was a punching bag for monroe in 2 of their rounds.

Lil G is the hypejob of the century and should just quit boxing and continue his farm career shaving sheep or whatever it is they f**king do in kazah

GGG

Is this a race thing?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
      Hes following their footsteps by fighting 100+ cab drivers to pad his WBA Middleweight title run, so many defences yet hes not the MW champion....how sad...
      The only exception is that Duran and JCC actually stepped up, GGG will never step up.

Once he gets completely outclassed by an elite he will have all his small purses fighting bums to live somewhat comfortably with Borat in Kazahstan, probably farming and fighting outside the ring (admitted to having street fights before his pro career and even during).
      I hear his team are considering Charlie Zelenoff next.
      Id pick Erol spence to beat his a** up, he almost got stopped by lucian bute in the amateurs and his face was a punching bag for monroe in 2 of their rounds.

Lil G is the hypejob of the century and should just quit boxing and continue his farm career shaving sheep or whatever it is they f**king do in kazah

GGG
      When exactly did Duran step up? . He has one of the best records in boxing history. Even before he was a lightweight he beat an outstanding boxer. I think he was a teenager at the time as well. Durans record is not padded you thick cvnt.

Comment

Good thread OP.

Comment

Your so full of **** it's coming out your ears, hater.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            Good thread OP.
            I would have gave it 5 stars.

Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 04-17-2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Joined 2010, 400 posts.
              Hello alt!

Comment

Working...
              X