Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao says he has shoulder injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao would have been hattoned if he was more aggressive..

There was a reason he wasn't more agressive.. and just plain unwilling to take a few punches to land his one.. unlike maidana who had little respect for Floyd's power..

What the hell was roach game plan lol? Back off and not chase mayweather to avoid being knocked out? How was pacquiao gonna fight a master boxer at range with a reach disadvantage?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      Word on the street is God resigned from Fed Ex just before the fight.

Didn't even give 2 weeks notice or nothin'.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
        His shoulder wasnt the problem. It was his legs. He was flat footed and went in straight lines.
        ^this...no legs at all tonight. It's like he had a leg injury. I remember reading he was complaining of leg pain during sparring a few weeks ago...or maybe a couple of weeks ago and Roach told him to work through it. That was what I was thinking watching this...that he has leg pains or cramps. He was way to heavy tonight and had an episode of leg cramps before at the heavier weight. No reason for him to have been heavier than 147 tonight. Anyways...the fight was crap and a huge hype job over really nothing.

Comment

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
            that said, i enjoyed the fight.

The judges scoring is again shockingly biased. It was a close fight. Could have been a draw, but yes you can give floyd a reason for winning it, but definitely not a one sided fight, by some posters here are saying.

That said, i will reserve my congratulations to floyd until the time, he shows records he has been tested and how many times he has been tested by usada? Coz up to now there is still no sign of him having any records of doing it. Floyd snr. Never even seen his son blood drawn. The floyd that i saw was a a solid specimen. His lean muscles and muscle build up is very suspicious @ his age 38.

It was a riveting, compelling fight till it lasted, i was at the edge of my seat throughout the fight, but pac wasn't 100% as this article proves it. He coulndt do his normal combos, coz as we now know has a shoulder injury. But wether he was injured or not i can see floyd winning too.

I'll reserve that congratulations once the usada testing has been revealed.

Conclusion: I think this super fight did more harm in boxing than good. Why? It shows that being more defensive and less engaging is the way to go. Which translates to a slow, unexciting fight. People want to see a fight. This is a super fight, but floyd didn't give the fans their money worth, pac did he tried, but the guy keeps on hugging and running what can he do.
            could have been a draw??? Lol..148 punches landed to 81?? Manny got schooled

Comment

Would a fighter with an injured shoulder be doing pad work the day before the fight? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                You know, excuses are much like tampons.

Figure it out from there.
                Way more blood on a tampon.

Comment

lol

"I won the fight!"

"My shoulder was hurt!"

"Those butterfinger cups I was eating slowed me down!"

Take your loss like a man, Emmanuel.

Comment

A draw? What fight did you watch?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      could have been a draw??? Lol..148 punches landed to 81?? Manny got schooled
                      This poster right here is what's bad for boxing.. This wasn't a lopsided fight that you love to think.. Home court cooking is what it is..

Sorry but giving 2 rounds to pac is just ridiculous, and you think it too. shows your a dumbass sheep who follows floyd's divk in every turn.

Comment

Working...
                      X