Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got "rejected" by a girl I now have to see every single ****ing day at the uni

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
    It's ok man, just get straight back up again like Khan.

No wait...that's not right.

wazaa got neck punched right here

Comment

just dont pay attention to her, (only the school stuff) and that's it. Dont let her stirr you she means nothing to you know. Play it cool.

Comment

She thinks she's a celebrity because she rejected you and you want to "get back at her" for it? Are you serious?

Granted, many women are awfully uptight and are in dire need of getting over themselves. But I don't know anything about her, so I can't say that this is the case. From what I can tell, she was never into you. She was friendly just to be nice, but acted standoffish to let you know she wasn't interested since she was well aware of your intentions. OR.. She was interested at some point, but something during that coffee date/get together turned her off and/or she realized that you weren't right for one another.

Whatever the case is, get over it and move on. Rejection is a part of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          no need to get back at her for anything. Just go about yourself being normal.
          I wanted to but then she joins the assigment team and creates this group but only blocks my number. That really pissed me off.

Even if I don't want to get back at her, how can I act normal if this b*tch blocks my phone number.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            She wasn't a ****tease, sounds like you were too forward/strait-up. It's whatever.

I'd say best way to put her in her place is to become the Ferries Bueller of your class, while completely ignoring her. Never, ever say hi or acknowledged her. I don't know your personality IRL, but becoming friends with all of her friends and presenting yourself as the friendliest, coolest dude around to all of them and having them love you will eat at her.

Good luck.
            If she wasn't a c*cktease, then why would she walk pass my table, knock on it, wave to me and then proceed to sit at her table AFTER I made my intentions clear. ****ing b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

wazaa got neck punched right here
              Whats your advice, Mak? You being the man-slut you are, having dated numerous women yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_FORKLIFT View Post
                just dont pay attention to her, (only the school stuff) and that's it. Dont let her stirr you she means nothing to you know. Play it cool.
                I agree. This is what I want to do but it's so hard. You got any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Whats your advice, Mak? You being the man-slut you are, having dated numerous women yourself.

just move on, man...**** happens...i have homeys that are straight pimps and they'll admit that they've been rejected before...its not a big deal...b1tches are hard to understand...life's too short to brood and try to understand them

it's school...you're there to learn

Comment

So many people want revenge over trivial things.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      She thinks she's a celebrity because she rejected you and you want to "get back at her" for it? Are you serious?

Granted, many women are awfully uptight and are in dire need of getting over themselves. But I don't know anything about her, so I can't say that this is the case. From what I can tell, she was never into you. She was friendly just to be nice, but acted standoffish to let you know she wasn't interested since she was well aware of your intentions. OR.. She was interested at some point, but something during that coffee date/get together turned her off and/or she realized that you weren't right for one another.

Whatever the case is, get over it and move on. Rejection is a part of life.
                      Not because she rejected me but accusing me of stalking while she was the one who waas after my attention, in the first place.

I know, rejection is part of life. But what makes me mad is that she was the one who started all this attention-seeking and now is accusing me of stalking her ?!

Comment

Working...
                      X