Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Bradley fans let me get this straight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no such thing as bradley fans. they are floyd fans who temporarily became timmeh fans when he fought pac.

Comment

Originally posted by sk819 View Post
      i am having trouble understanding tim bradleys fans mentality. its ok for tim to 'duck' khan and move on to land a bigger fight with pac but not ok if marquez 'ducks' tim to land a fifth fight with pac?

where is the sense in that? its called karma tim. you thought you were too big for khan so it turns out you aint big enough for marquez
      JMM has earned the right to do whatever the hell he wants....I say let him KO Pac into retirement again.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        JMM has earned the right to do whatever the hell he wants....I say let him KO Pac into retirement again.
        How has Marquez earned the right to do whatever he wants??This is a big statement bro,one I completely disagree with..I believe he has earned the right to retire and be looked at as one of the greats...But he has taking some really soft touches(before fighting Pac again)as of late...If he is going to continue to fight I will hold him in the same regard I held Pac and Mayweather in..He has to keep testing himself..Funny how an undefeated fighter who has been dominate for yrs now can't do whatever he wants and is bag on at ever turn...But Marquez get's one win and now he can fight a line of bums it won't even matter...Cause as you said he can do whatever he wants...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          How has Marquez earned the right to do whatever he wants??This is a big statement bro,one I completely disagree with..I believe he has earned the right to retire and be looked at as one of the greats...But he has taking some really soft touches(before fighting Pac again)as of late...If he is going to continue to fight I will hold him in the same regard I held Pac and Mayweather in..He has to keep testing himself..Funny how an undefeated fighter who has been dominate for yrs now can't do whatever he wants and is bag on at ever turn...But Marquez get's one win and now he can fight a line of bums it won't even matter...Cause as you said he can do whatever he wants...
          You must be joking.
          Marquez is 39 yrs old and in the last 4 yrs he has fought,Pac 3 times,Mayweather,Juan Diaz twice, Katsidis and Casamayor to name a few....even before that no one can say anything negative about his "tests"....He can do whatever he wants...he has entertained us and never ducked anyone. Let him get his money how ever he likes.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
            no such thing as bradley fans. they are floyd fans who temporarily became timmeh fans when he fought pac.
            I really dont understand this hate. He is a humble professional boxer. He's not a loudmouth or anything. He's no Broner. I'm far from a fan but he is a good guy. No he didn't win the Pacman fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
              You must be joking.
              Marquez is 39 yrs old and in the last 4 yrs he has fought,Pac 3 times,Mayweather,Juan Diaz twice, Katsidis and Casamayor to name a few....even before that no one can say anything negative about his "tests"....He can do whatever he wants...he has entertained us and never ducked anyone. Let him get his money how ever he likes.
              I don't agree with ya..But hey we can agree to disagree...

Comment

I bet all my points on Marquez if he fights Bradley in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Bradley is a big mouthed cry baby.He turned down a chance to fight Guerrero so Guerrero fought Berto instead and landed the Mayweather fight. He thinks he is much better and more important than he really is.He is a good fighter with an unrealistic attitude.He wants nothing but big money fights and does not understand that he does not bring in much money.
                  so you telling me GBP and TR was gonna come together for a bradley-guerrero fight?

Comment

Working...
                  X