• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    04 USC team takes em both out

You mean the 2005 Trojans.

Comment

Anyway....

TS How about 1997 Michigan vs. 2006 Texas.

Damn what a ****ing game that would be. Vince Young is the most amazing offensive college athlete to ever play. Just unstoppable.

I feel the same way about Charles Woodson on the defensive side. Who would take that one?

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        Awesome team, but is it even on the books anymore LOL!!!

Still though I think Nebraska would have beat them. Yep Burner I think Dorsey would have been the weak link.

I have two friends who are huge Sker fan's so I remember watching that season rooting against them all the time, plus they got games video taped so I've watched some of those games a few times LOL!!! They were awesome. To them Frazier and Phillips are gods.

i hate reggie so much

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Miami would own that team.

Clinton Portis, Ed Reed, Andre Johnson, Jeremy Shockey, Jonathan Vilma, DJ Williams, Rump and Buchannan, Willis McGahee, Antrel Rolle, Vince Wilfork, Jonathan Joesph, Kellen Winslkw, Frank Gore, Bryant McKinnie, and free safety Sean Taylor???

That team was LOADED!!
          Yeah that team was sick.

Comment

Awesome team, but is it even on the books anymore LOL!!!

Still though I think Nebraska would have beat them. Yep Burner I think Dorsey would have been the weak link.

I have two friends who are huge Sker fan's so I remember watching that season rooting against them all the time, plus they got games video taped so I've watched some of those games a few times LOL!!! They were awesome. To them Frazier and Phillips are gods.
            Damn what about '98 Tennessee vs. '99 FSU.

Peter Warrick vs. Peyton and Jamall Lewis. Oh and Peerless Price. Shyt remember Tee Martin?

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
              i hate reggie so much
              I don't blame you. Everybody else their at that time was getting rich before they got to the pros, but dumb Reggie had to be showing it off out in the open.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                Yeah that team was sick.
                Man the depth chart at RB was Portis, McGahee and Gore.

Nasty. Portis was the man though.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Damn what about '98 Tennessee vs. '99 FSU.

Peter Warrick vs. Peyton and Jamall Lewis. Oh and Peerless Price. Shyt remember Tee Martin?
                  Tee Martin actually won the big games that Peyton never could LOL!!!

I would take Florida State. FSU teams were beasts back then.

Comment

I don't blame you. Everybody else their at that time was getting rich before they got to the pros, but dumb Reggie had to be showing it off out in the open.
                    lol.

That whole damn team was paid. Reggie, Leinart, LenDale, Whitney, Jarret and Turner.

Cheating ass team.

Comment

you wanna know the fix for this problem?

if you're not gonna pay these kids who are bringing in all this revenue then you have to deter it from happening

the NCAA, NFL, and Congress need to pass a law stating that ANY athlete that turns pro and is found to have taken 'gifts' can be legally sought after

you're in college, you're over 18 you're legal

if you take money, then the NCAA can go after your signing bonus and the NFL would follow suit with suspensions

bet you Reggie woulda told that agent to **** off if THAT was on his 'student conduct' booklet

Comment

Working...
                      X