Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this pure propaganda? by 2050 most western countries will me muslim states.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    expound and explain
    You mean you can't work it out for yourself? It's pretty obvious the point I'm making.

Comment

Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
      You mean you can't work it out for yourself? It's pretty obvious the point I'm making.
      no I am slow I never got the gay comment.

Comment

no I am slow I never got the gay comment.
        The same people who are behind gay rights/gay marriage are the same people who are behind mass Muslim immigration into Europe. Mass Muslim immigration into Europe = Muslims one day being the majority in Europe, therefore, ****sexuals will no longer have rights. That's why I said it's bizarre.

And don't any of you dumb as **** lefties start saying how Islam doesn't discriminate against ****sexuals. Just look at how ****sexuals are treated in Muslim countries...that's if any gays are dumb enough to come out of the closet.

Comment

The same people who are behind gay rights/gay marriage are the same people who are behind mass Muslim immigration into Europe. Mass Muslim immigration into Europe = Muslims one day being the majority in Europe, therefore, ****sexuals will no longer have rights. That's why I said it's bizarre.

And don't any of you dumb as **** lefties start saying how Islam doesn't discriminate against ****sexuals. Just look at how ****sexuals are treated in Muslim countries...that's if any gays are dumb enough to come out of the closet.
          I never knew that, the pro gay ppl support the immigration of muslims into Europe?

Comment

I don't like the idea of immigration but i think gays should have rights

Comment

really?

I never knew that, the pro gay ppl support the immigration of muslims into Europe?

Comment

You never knew that? Are you serious?

That's the left-wing for you, completely delusional.

Comment

oh I see, when they are being stone to death they will regret that

Comment

oh I see, when they are being stone to death they will regret that
                    It'll be the ****sexuals who are being stoned to death, thus undoing all the hard work that has been done for ****sexuals to have rights. It's the equivalent of letting millions of right-wing fascists into the U.S. and undoing everything that was achieved in the civil rights movement.

Comment

Its no falsity that the goal of Islam is to be the religion of every single person on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                      X