• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pac's reaction to floyds juvenile rant

here ya go, yall *****s can stfu

Manny Pacquaio = Class

Floyd Mayweather = Trash..

Comment

Uneducated?? That's racist!! Damn you Pac!!!

Comment

Poochie couldnt say nothing back I see.

When Floyd whoops the midget, poochie gonna make him some sushi rolls. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Morales_ View Post
          Poochie couldnt say nothing back I see.

When Floyd whoops the midget, poochie gonna make him some sushi rolls. LMAO.

stop baiting troll.

Comment

Pacquiao owns Gayweather every time.

I cant wait to see Pacquiao knocks Fraud NO LEGS POOPWEATHER out in 2 rounds

Comment

Poochia just staying in his lane like floyd told him to

thats a good poochie

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                Pacquiao owns Gayweather every time.

I cant wait to see Pacquiao knocks Fraud NO LEGS POOPWEATHER out in 2 rounds
                41 have tried, 41 have failed.

Poochie can eat all the dogs he wants, he aint gonna be no different.

Comment

Website:http://www.philippinetravel.ws/livin...ats-and-others

Eating Dog

As a traveler hungry for experience, I try to be open on new things and habits wherever I go. I don’t look down on people just because their customs are different, rather, I try to be part of the group and see the world through their eye.

When I came to the Philippines, I didn’t know that killing an chicken, duck, dog or cat for dinner is a common event. It is common to see someone carrying a live chicken to be slaughtered and cooked at home.
                  Dog eating which is hideous to most westerners is an accepted part of the Filipino culture. Many Filipinos don’t own up to it but with a little digging, I discovered that plenty of them have eaten a dog. It’s perceived as last resort meal for the poor, and frowned upon by wealthier Filipinos.

My first introduction to eating a dog was during Easter Sunday when the leader of a Filipino group that I was with suggested killing a dog in order to celebrate rebirth of Jesus Christ. The dog was purchased from the neighbors, brought in a sack and slaughtered by the barbecue. The village dwellers, burned off the animal’s fur, (photo above) chopped it into pieces and started preparing meals from it. It was a drinking event with 80 proof Gin being offered freely that sells for about $1 for a 26 oz bottle. I tried a bit of the meat, and found it hard and disgusting. The locals laughed at my expressions. A few hours later, I was told to try it again as it was properly cooked. It tasted like or rabbit.

Comment

Poochiao just better keep them knives sharp when its time to make floyds sushi rolls

Comment

Working...
                    X