Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SICKENING! Does this post make Natedatkid a ****sexual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what went on?

zig zag and reason got banned ha

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Lol, something about these threads is getting under vets skin
      nah, im over it

i enjoy boxing, more than any other sport... due to my job and whatnot im online a lot

so online + boxing + interaction = boxingscene.com/forums

i know a lot of others who are the same... but they wouldnt bother coming here because of threads like this... this is what the lounge is reduced to?

if the site admins are ok with this, fine... why not create a juvenile forum section then... i guess, other than the thunderdome... the reason people dont post these threads in the dome is because no one will reply and they wont get the attention they crave...

before i was a regular here i was in some boxing "groups" on espn sportsnation and they were pretty good places to chit chat.. but they revamped their sportsnation and its since gone south... so this is where its at i guess....

so be it

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
        nah, im over it

i enjoy boxing, more than any other sport... due to my job and whatnot im online a lot

so online + boxing + interaction = boxingscene.com/forums

i know a lot of others who are the same... but they wouldnt bother coming here because of threads like this... this is what the lounge is reduced to?

if the site admins are ok with this, fine... why not create a juvenile forum section then... i guess, other than the thunderdome... the reason people dont post these threads in the dome is because no one will reply and they wont get the attention they crave...

before i was a regular here i was in some boxing "groups" on espn sportsnation and they were pretty good places to chit chat.. but they revamped their sportsnation and its since gone south... so this is where its at i guess....

so be it
        Shut up faggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Ramos View Post
          Shut up faggot.
          what append, son?

Comment

• WTF dj emz got banned? Horton you ****!

Comment

• haha emz got banned?

Comment

• Comment

• ____________

Comment

• This has to be the lamest and gayest flaming war ever on BoxingScene. An absolute disgrace. No no...........

Comment

• Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                      This has to be the lamest and gayest flaming war ever on BoxingScene. An absolute disgrace. No no...........
                      emz got banned and erik soon to be banned. gayest members ever

Comment

Working...
                      X