No announcement yet.

Scott Harrison is finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey col Blake you'd better have a read about this fella;

"the most FEARED fighter in the UK, from the Greatest period in Boxing History, favorite to Beat the most FEARED middleweight in the World back then, 'forced' to fight 'up' outside of his weight just to get fights and completely Frozen-Out by the Boxing Powers...now ONLY the 6th British fighter in history Inducted into the WBHOF..!"

Where is he from...oh yeah, SCOTLAND!!!

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/w0906-glen.html

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/gilroy-bert.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Flagellum Dei View Post
      Lol! You're the one stalking me dickweed, I would be glad if you just had a stroke *maybe you have already judging by your grammar* and just leave me alone! And you actually give negative feedback, and you say i'm a **** without a life lol what a prick lol

Hey I've got three words for you *if you can count that high* Edward the First ! Lol go and eat your stovies, haggis boy! You're not Oor Wullie are you, or Hen Broon?

And as for a sad life you 've named yourself after a second rate boxer! Lol numpty!
      i already did, a stroke at your mums *****!
      im not gonna waste any more time on you
      Goodbye and **** off

Comment

Originally posted by kerrminator View Post
        tbh, only a **** without a life would reply to that lol.

Its also a well known fact that once someone starts correcting another posters grammar, they have officially went soft in the head.
        I could not agree with you more mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Manfredo Jr View Post
          i already did, a stroke at your mums *****!
          im not gonna waste any more time on you
          Goodbye and **** off
          Funny that, I heard that men were more your thing! I bet your Uncle Bubba *owned* you once or twice! Or is Uncle Bubba really your mam, with a beard?

Comment

Funny that, I heard that men were more your thing! I bet your Uncle Bubba *owned* you once or twice! Or is Uncle Bubba really your mam, with a beard?
            Thats the worst comeback ever. A 5 year old could come up with a better one

Comment

Originally posted by Manfredo Jr View Post
              Thats the worst comeback ever. A 5 year old could come up with a better one
              Well you didn't and you obviously have the mental ability of a 5 year old! Do you really think people are jealous just because your mother is also your brother?

Comment

Well you didn't and you obviously have the mental ability of a 5 year old! Do you really think people are jealous just because your mother is also your brother?
                now your getting silly.
                Just **** off and dont reply

Comment

this flag whatsisface is really a wierd funny sort of guy.

he must be one of those guys who depends on forums to get any sort of conversation.

the guya a ****in bampot who is clearly wired to the moo.

I wonder how long it will take him to pick up on my grammar or punctuation lol

I just hope he realises that his mama walks sideways coz she's got so many ****ing crabs and if he keeps going down on her his face is gonna become a festering mouldy zoo just like her minge.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
                    How come the BBBC said Harrison was fit enough to fight, he kept saying he was in the best shape of his life and was going to do some real damage to Cook, his stint in the Arse bandits hotel was the best prep for his fight, yet days before his fight he pulls out, something his cell mate would'nt have done, stating it was for heath reasons. He has given up his belt quicker than he did his arse, and now looks a if he has quite, it comes to something when a Wank Warren fighter can't keep his hands on a WBO belt. Just goes to show Scotland Can't and never will produce a world class fighter.

The reason Scott Harrison is pulling out of the title fight is because he couldn't make the weight and is now considering fighting in a higher weight division. Also there's no way you would dare come out with a comment like "Scotland can't and never will produce a world class fighter" if you weren't on the Internet because you would get your arse whupped.

Comment

Originally posted by gangland_kingpi View Post
                      The reason Scott Harrison is pulling out of the title fight is because he couldn't make the weight and is now considering fighting in a higher weight division. Also there's no way you would dare come out with a comment like "Scotland can't and never will produce a world class fighter" if you weren't on the Internet because you would get your arse whupped.
                      imagine what harrison would do if you said something like that to his face.

Comment

Working...
                      X