Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman… One Too Many Hype!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weebler I see where you're coming from but i'm still not convinced people are ducking him like its made out. I didn't say Danny was a KO artist I just stated he has proved many people including myself time and time again that he is underrated. His fathers big mouth takes away the shine from his achievements.

I guess it's just a matter of opinion and thats why we like to discuss the matter. I see Thurman as a slightly better Kell Brook with the power in his favour.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Oh god that's just killed it!

A great way to end the week haha "You see cos i'm a trainer"

Comment

I think Thurman is getting the right amount of hype. People see what he's capable of-he has good boxing skills (needs to fine tune and tighten his defense) and good power, with decent speed.

He shows great potential with enough room for improvement to show he is a real contender. If he keeps stepping it up like he has and has wanted to, then even more hype can be justified. We just have to sit back and see who wants to fight him to give himself the opportunity to live up to expectations. He is high risk and low reward-it's usually these type of fighters that will receive a degree of hype-Paul Williams was a good example of this.

Comment

You can not deny that man been get duck this is not coming from the fans Richard Schaffer says it himself and boxers Robert Guerrero said no thanks maidana said he need a tune up right after he lost to Devon ...and all the other guys say he not worth it ......but them you guys say he need to fight someone it like a catch 22 for thurman

Comment

And this is boxing there always Ganna be a fighter to be excited about ...don't confuse it with hype....the last boxer who was a hype was broner then Berto ....those guys fought no one but got massive attention and money to fight nobody's ...thurman working up the way he should be but his power boxing and ring IQ got the other fighters shook

Comment

One time has a lot of flaws but h is being brought up the right way. He almost fr out on que er st in his last fight but recovered fast and won. I like the dude but I'm. NOT sold on him just yet. And when he loses cause he will he won't be considered a bum it hype machine in my book

Comment

I'm still not believing in the Thurman hype yet. He has to show me more. I just don't see it as of yet.

Comment

He's an explosive fighter with power but yeah, I'm not too impressed so far. The guy he fought before Soto Karass was handling him at times.

Comment

To all the people that say fighters are ducking Thurman...shut the fcuk up. Dude has gotten buzzed pretty good in his last two fights. Yeah he hits hard...he also has a questionable beard. Let him build his resume first...fcuk outta here with this "look who's ducking who" bull****

Comment

Working...
                      X