Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Friday Night Fights PG or something?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Friday Night Fights PG or something?

I watched Cristobal Cruzs fight earlier on 3D back from 2011 and they stopped the fight from one small forehead cut and the commentator Sergio Mora was like I had worse cuts against Manfredo thank god they didn't stop that. So idk if its just FNF or terrible refs and doctors.

Then tonight Cayo vs Taylor was a sick back and forth fight how the hell do they stop it off one punch? Especially when it was really cayos last chance to stay relevant. Let the man fight!

Well Cayo was done

Comment

Cayo was out, look at his eyes after the ref steps in at the end, he was just gonna take more punches from a guy who obviously hits hard. Good stoppage imo

Comment

idk I just feel like he should of got alil more of a chance because of how wild and back n forth it was

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

People tend to forget the refs job is to protect the fighters and if they see a guy hurt coming off a knock down on wobbly legs more often then not their going to stop the fight after the first couple landed shots.

Comment

Can't see blood on tv :O But todays stoppage was alright the guy was getting hit all night I was surprised when cayo kd taylor

Comment

Yeah but Cayo was up on the cards I had it like Teddy Cayo was up by 2 -3 rounds. rounds. before the beginning of the last round.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
              X