No announcement yet.

Man Dies After Winning Live Roach Eating Contest In Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    I swear to God you are not lying. My mom, my lil bro and I went to visit and I had seen roaches before but WOW! these suckers would kick a Caribbean
    roaches ass. I tried to stomp one and then drowned it with raid. called in my granny to ask her wth it was (i was a kid) when i came back there was a wet mark and no roach.

i was so nervous i had to go spend a night in Jersey. Imagine? Leaving NY to go to Jersey to stay?
    nothing wrong with Jersey DAM IT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      nothing wrong with Jersey DAM IT!!!!!
      i was at an apt. complex in Paterson.

care to re-phrase?

Comment

i was at an apt. complex in Paterson.

care to re-phrase?
        I would of stayed in Brooklynn with the Ninja Roaches

Comment

I would of stayed in Brooklynn with the Ninja Roaches
          and i was with my soft Canuck parents.

same trip: driving through the bronx, passing yankee stadium in the early evening. a basketball or some kind of larger ball rolls into the road, my pops drove over it, about five seconds later shots (at least it sounded like gunfire to my virgin ears) rang out.

Comment

and i was with my soft Canuck parents.

same trip: driving through the bronx, passing yankee stadium in the early evening. a basketball or some kind of larger ball rolls into the road, my pops drove over it, about five seconds later shots (at least it sounded like gunfire to my virgin ears) rang out.
            he drove over it, now I know where you get your gangsterness from...Lol!

Comment

he drove over it, now I know where you get your gangsterness from...Lol!
              come on, lol, he didn't do it on purpose. he had two of his kids in the car.

if not for us, though, he'd have stopped the car and locked down the bronx and the concession stands at yankee stadium would have been selling cracks and weed. the combination made my eyes bleed.

Comment

come on, lol, he didn't do it on purpose. he had two of his kids in the car.

if not for us, though, he'd have stopped the car and locked down the bronx and the concession stands at yankee stadium would have been selling cracks and weed. the combination made my eyes bleed.
                Green once I can for adding some Wu-Tang to this...

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                  Somebody's getting sued.

Not sure how that's funny though, nobody thought he'd die just from eating insects.

I remember when that poor lady died from a water drinking contest trying to win her son a Nintendo Wii
                  doubt it. if you're willing to eat a sh#tload of ****roaches for an $800 dollar snake i doubt very much you've got the dough or the knowledge to hire the right lawyer and launch an intelligent lawsuit.

not if they hired a good lawyer to write a tight enough waiver form. ask pug. he knows more about the sh#T than i do..

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    doubt it. if you're willing to eat a sh#tload of ****roaches for an $800 dollar snake i doubt very much you've got the dough or the knowledge to hire the right lawyer and launch an intelligent lawsuit.

not if they hired a good lawyer to write a tight enough waiver form. ask pug. he knows more about the sh#T than i do..
                    Yes, they def signed a waiver

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Yes, they def signed a waiver

it's got to be a "good" one though. airtight. they've just got to make sure that all of their bases are covered. i'm not entirely sure what those bases would be specifically. pugly would probably know a few of the areas to look at for weaknesses / strengths. they obviously intend to release themselves from any liabilities, and i dont think that's incredibly difficult to put into a waiver, as you alluded to. those are some of the most basic legally binding documents you'll come across.

i used to have people sign waivers before i took them on kayaking tours. i wish i still had one around to reference for the thread.

amusing, given that you sign your life over with such a simple form, yet if you want to buy or sell something complicated you'll end up signing and initialing hundreds of papers .

#murica.

Comment

Working...
                      X