Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: Hey Golden Boy, I'll Face Saul Alvarez Anywhere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make it happen. I don't see why not. Call his bluff.

Comment

Who is this guy??..... Oh this is the guy that always fights on untelevised undercards agianst nobodys!

Comment

it wont hapend vanes is young speed decent puncher...canela fights past prime fighters...quintana is SO PAST HIS PRIME so he will for sure be the first option.REMEMBER CANELA WILL NOT FACE A PRME FIGHTER SO HIS GLASS CHIN WONT BE EXPOSED.

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
          it wont hapend vanes is young speed decent puncher...canela fights past prime fighters...quintana is SO PAST HIS PRIME so he will for sure be the first option.REMEMBER CANELA WILL NOT FACE A PRME FIGHTER SO HIS GLASS CHIN WONT BE EXPOSED.
          I agree with this guy. A tall, young, rangy fighter closing in on his prime. Honestly has ginger even ever faced 1 of those??

Comment

Vanes would be an actual threat.
            No way Oscar calls on this guy.
            He's young, quick and waiting for a chance like this.

The so called B list fell out so figure C lister Austin Trout seems probable.
            That will be a short night.

Lara would be the obvious selection but we all know that he's a real 'A' lister.
            He beat Williams and Canelo could put the imaginary fight between he and Paul to rest by beating him.
            The man is a true talent and shall not be called upon for this dance.

Comment

yeah dude, the same company you're always trashing on twitter calling a downgrade is going to call you to give you the biggest fight/payday of your life.......

this dude is a moron

Comment

So I guess the fight won't be on PPV anymore? No way in hell anybody pays to see Canelo fight Trout Vanes Quintana or Lara.

Plus, Vanes knows it won't happen he's with Top Rank. This guy...

Comment

I guess that's the benefit to fighting the class of opponents Vanes does, you're always ready for a big fight, you don't care about cancelling a lesser fight against the likes of Troy Lowry or Ryan Davis - nor do the fans who are were going to that event, and you've taken minimal damage against those lesser opponents.

Of course, all those wins definitely justify putting him in there with a big ticket fighter for a payday...

Comment

Vanes is tiny and has no defense.

He has a hell of a punch. I'm not sure why he's calling out Canelo. I don't think they're even in the same weight calss

Comment

Make it happen, time for Vanes to retire anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X