• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Filo View Post
    I agree with your list.

Awesome insight and analysis.

Pure boxer/puncher.

Melindo keeps improving.That's what is all about,getting better.I am impress with his skills set and ability.Servania is another one that has sweet science.

Puncher:

Probably Saludar is my pick.He does have skills and defense.It's just that he ends it pretty fast.

Sonsona; This kid is raw he hasn't even matured physically.I think he is one of those kids that get better and stronger with age.Btw, he would stop Villanueva.

All rounder.

Sylvester lopez.

He doesn't do one thing really great.But he does most of it good.Like I mean he is not the most athletic or the fastest.But he is sound/His fight with Montes.I thought he might stopped Montes if it continued.

Can you point me in the direction of fights or video footage of Froilan showing his defense. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      ok i get what youre sayin....so who do you think will have a better resume between cotto and canelo when everything is done?...
      doesnt really matter it was just an example to get my point across.

Comment

anyone know what time (eastern standard time) does pinoy pride XI start?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          anyone know what time (eastern standard time) does pinoy pride XI start?
          Around 10:30 pm eastern standard time, but i advise you to look for vid stream starting 9:30.

Comment

New entry: Jundy Maraon. Signs with GaYry Shaw Promotion!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEn5T...eature=related

Comment

According to Box Rec, Jundy Maraon hasn't fought since 2009, weird. Jundy has a lot of polishing to do, no defense and not very skilled. Needs to hook up with a decent trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
                According to Box Rec, Jundy Maraon hasn't fought since 2009, weird. Jundy has a lot of polishing to do, no defense and not very skilled. Needs to hook up with a decent trainer.
                Had hand surgery was trained by Nonito Snr for his last fight. I don't know if Snr will train him for his U.S of A. debut.

Comment

Originally posted by Filo View Post
                  Had hand surgery was trained by Nonito Snr for his last fight. I don't know if Snr will train him for his U.S of A. debut.
                  I know quite a few Pinoys complained about the performances of Sonsona, Ciso Morales and Johnriel Casimero.

Donaire Jr. improved a bit since joining Robert Garcia though, so Donaire Sr. obviously isn't an elite trainer.

A lot of good trainers in the US, maybe Gary Shaw can hook him up.

Comment

Time for Villanueva and Melindo to step up their competition.

http://philboxing.com/news/story-65788.html

Comment

• http://philboxing.com/news/story-67174.html

Rey Bautista beats a late replacement lol. Genesis beats Nick Otieno by the scores 99-91, 98-92 and 98-92. In the third, life turned briefly sour for Servania when Otieno staggered him in close quarter exchanges. Servania managed to weather the barrage but Otieno took the round.

Servania might have a questionable chin. Servania should fight more going backwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X