No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Comments on Mayweather Ruling, Possible Megafight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    whats funny is Floyd hasnt even said he wants Pac yet!
    where have you been, under Pac's blanky...May been said he wanted Pac

Comment

LOL Arum talking **** like usual. He has 4 options for Manny for a MAY fight and now Floyd's been given an extension, the cut apparently is now a issue and so Manny has to fight in June. When will this circus stop? It's a joke and I won't be surprised to see *******s jump the gun and back Arum up on this BS.
      Last edited by E-Thug; 01-06-2012, 03:46 PM.

Comment

whats funny is Floyd hasnt even said he wants Pac yet!
        Whats funny is you don't know that Floyd said he wanted to fight Pacquiao months ago while on vacay in the midwest during an interview with fighthype right after the broner fight..

Comment

hold up you have to talk to manny??and manny has to talk to his promoter??do ya'll want this damn fight yes or no?

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
            Really? Cause Leanord Eberlle stated "The little fella" That could be anyone, Calderon, Vilora, Segura, Donaire, even Mini Me.......?

Show me where Floyd says May 5th MGM Grand its Pacman..

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
              and Pac "been" saying he wants Floyd...BlahBlah Blah!!!!!! lol is this how you speak?

Comment

*******s in damage control...

Comment

Some one please show me proof of Floyd saying MGM Grand May 5th its going to be Pacman....? Someone prove me wrong

Comment

and Pac "been" saying he wants Floyd...BlahBlah Blah!!!!!! lol is this how you speak?

Comment

7 Months for a ****in cut to heal? Ward gets cut and hes in a ring against Froch 4 weeks later. Now they starting to look like idiots, Pac aint scared of Floyd dont get me wrong but we all know what a loss means he's gonna lose those dollars and big ass sponsorships. Arum you jew ****** make this happen

Comment

Working...
                      X